Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

A few weeks later

Presley's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I reached over to turn it off. My clock read 7:00 am. Today was going to be a long day. I had to start packing and get ready to leave to get to the airport by 1:00, and catch the flight in time. This means my time zones are going to be so messed up when I land. I'm going to have jet lag like nobody's business.
When I finally realized that I should probably get up, I slowly pulled my covers off of my body and sat up nice and slow. Just then, as I sat on my bed looking down at the floor, my mom entered.

"Hey sweetie. Today's the big day!" She said with a rather big smile plastered across her face.

I just smiled up at her and stood up and stretched.

"I'm making your breakfast for you downstairs. Whenever your ready, you can come down and eat. I made pancakes." She said backing out of my room. Then she walked back in.

"If you need any help packing, I will be glad to help you" she smiled.

"Thanks mom. I'll be down in a little bit." I told her.

I walked into my bathroom, and picked up my hairbrush. I ran it through my long blonde hair, until all of the tangles were out. I turned my shower on, took of my clothes and stepped into the warm water. I let the warm drops of water run down my back for a minute.

When I got out of the shower, I put my pajamas back on, so I didn't get my regular clothes wet from my dripping hair. I threw my wet hair up into a towel to let it dry, and ran downstairs to eat my breakfast. I sat down at the table and began shoveling the delicious pancakes into my mouth. My mom slowly walked into the kitchen.

"Now remember, you need to take care of yourself, and call me every night, ok?" She said sitting down beside me.

"I know, mom. I'll be sure to keep in touch." I told her.

She let out a sigh.

"I can't believe your going to be away from me for six months straight. Millions of miles away." She said.

"You know, when I talked to ashton a few days ago, he said that he could get you tickets to one of our shows here in the US." I told her.

I would have to get use to saying our shows.

"Really! They can do that?" She said with excitement.

"I'm sure they can! They are made of money. They even said they could get you backstage passes." I Said.

"That's great! I can't wait to see you guys perform!"

I noticed that I was finished with my breakfast and put my dishes in the sink.

"I have to go pack. Wanna help?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said getting up from her seat.

We walked up the stairs and into my room and began to put things into my oversized suit case.
Once we were finished getting my things packed, it was about 10:00. My mom walked out of the room, and I decided that I should probably get dressed.

I dug through my drawers to find something to wear. That is, what's left of the things in my drawers. I felt like I had to pack everything.
I pulled out my skinny jeans, a tank top, and a flannel button down shirt.
I put on my jeans and the tank top, and left the flannel button down open. I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows, then put on my black Vans. My sense of style wasn't the best, but at least this would be comfortable on the plane. I put my hair in a messy bun, and put on a little mascara. I'm not one to wear makeup, but today, I was feeling up to it. I decided to put the makeup in the side pocket of my suitcase just in case I needed it while I was there.
By the time I was completely ready, I looked at the clock. It was 11:22. I took my large suitcase downstairs, and started putting my phone, wallet, and earbuds in my purse. I grabbed some sunglasses and put them in my purse, too.

Finally, it was time to leave. My mom helped me get my suitcase to the car, and we hopped into the front of the car.
She began to drive. As we went down the street and onto the main road, I saw my mother look sadly out the window.

"I'm going to miss you, Presley." She said, trying to hold back tears.

"I'm going to miss you too, mom. But I promise that I will call you every day. Promise." I said rubbing her shoulder.
We continued to talk about the trip the whole way to the airport. When we arrived, my mom walked in with me, and stayed with me until I had to board the plane.
I hugged her tight, and she kissed my head.

"Bye honey. Have a wonderful time." She said still holding me in a hug.
"Remember to-"

"I know, I know. Take care of myself and call you every night. I will mom. I promise." I told her.
She smiled sweetly.

"And If there is any reason that you should need to come home, don't hesitate to call me." She said.

"Ok mom." I said pulling her into a big hug.

I started to walk away towards the plane.

"Love you" I shouted towards her.

"Love you, honey. Have a great time!" She shouted back.

I waved to her, and she waved back. I walked onto the plane, with my purse around me, and found my seat.
A few minutes later, I heard a voice come on over the speakers.

"We will be taking off in about three minutes. Please take your seats, and turn of any cellular devices. Thank you, and enjoy the flight."

This is it. This is the day that my career in music is starting. I admit, It was hard leaving my mom and the little town we lived in, but it's going to be worth it.

Finally, the plane started moving faster and faster and we lifted off of the ground. I looked out the tiny window and the trees got smaller and smaller.
This was it. I was headed towards my dream.

--------------------------------
Hi or hey

Are y'all liking it so far?
Comment and vote!!

-Lub yous