Chapter 13

Warning: this is going to be a really really short chapter.

Chapter 13:

Ashton's POV:

We sounded Incredible tonight. I was so proud of everyone, especially Presley. She is such a beautiful and talented girl. I'm glad to see that her career I'm music will probably escalate. We all went backstage after the last song. The guys and I huddled around Presley, congratulating her on how well she sounded.
Just as I was about to tell her what a great job she did, Calum grabbed her wrist out of nowhere. The next thing I knew, Calum slammed his lips against hers, and she didn't hesitate to kiss him back. They both looked up at each other and smiled. They were so happy together. Then, Presley leaned closer to Calum and whispered something in his ear. His eyes immediately lit up.
This made me jealous. Really jealous. I truly love her and can give her a happy relationship, but now that she's with Calum, I don't think she'll be safe. Her heart could most likely end up broken. If she had chosen me, I would make sure I always kept her. I know I told her that i was fine with them being together, but on the inside, I'm not. Knowing Calum, he'll end up breaking her heart, and I can't bear to see that happen to such a beautiful girl like her.
But for now, there's nothing I can do to stop her from falling for him.