Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Presley's POV:

After we had our pizza, we went back to Luke's house. The whole ride home, I tried talking to Calum to make him feel less awkward about what happened earlier. It wasn't that I didn't like the kiss, but I just don't really know any of the guys. I don't know what they are really like. Although, from the time I have spent with Calum, he isn't a bad guy at all. But neither was Ashton. Now I know that Ashton and Calum like me. They are both guys that I would actually consider dating. Ashton is very sweet and welcoming and Calum is a great listener. Like he understands me. If I ever considered going out with one of them, the thing that would kill me most on the inside is that the other one would have his heart broken.

We arrived back at Luke's house and the guys all ran ahead of us into the house. I walked slowly behind them with Calum. Suddenly, I looked over to see that Calum had stopped In his tracks.

"You coming in?" I asked looking back at him.

"Yea. But can we talk first. I kinda want to talk to you one on one." He said.
He looked a little sad. But at the same time, confused.
I walked over in front of him and waited for him to start talking. He fiddled with his fingers for a few moments. Then he looked up into my eyes.

"Look Presley. I know you just arrived yesterday, and from what it seems like, you haven't had the best time so far." He began. "But ever since I have started to get to know you, I feel like you are a really good friend to me. But I feel like we could be more than friends." He said gently grabbing my hands.

At this point, I had no idea what to say. I stared at him for a moment. Then a thought crossed my mind.
His hand was still holding mine and I looked down at the ground and smiled.

"I'll think about it. Just give me time to process everything that's going on." I told him. My heart started to race.
A huge smile appeared on his face.

"Absolutely. You take all of the time you need. I'll be here for you, no matter what. Ok?" He said releasing my hand.

"Ok" I said turning around to walk towards the front door.
I turned back around and ran to him and hugged him. We stayed in that position for probably thirty seconds.
I turned back around to head towards the front door.
I let a tiny smile cross my face as I walked up the steps

---------------------------------

Yea this chapter was incredibly short, but I hope it was enough to satisfy all you readers out there who crave my updates.

For those of you who have an Instagram, you can go follow my 5sos fan account:
5sos_watermelons

-Lub you