SHOOT ME

ROISIN

Somebody shoot me.

I got one word for you: stress.

Feel free to cringe away from your screen in disgust.

Anyway, let me break it down for you. SCHOOL. EXAMS. CHOIR. MORE CHOIR. JUNK KOUTURE COMPETITION (I have to make an entire dress plus accessories to enter in a nationwide competition from recycled materials). IRISH CLUBS. MONEY FOR TRIPS – A LOT OF MONEY I CANT AFFORD.

Yes that is why I am currently tearing my hair out at 3am every night trying to study, or practice stuff, or anything really…

Also, do any of you have teachers who are like “oh heres this 5 hour exam you need to study fro next week, plus do all your homework to a perfect standard, and do extra to make yourself smart, and don’t forget to do clubs based on it too, and extra curricular activites, and PLEASE socialize – don’t be a loner, oh and don’t stress out too much, relax regularly. Oh and also, exercise regularly for a god-like figure and to stay the epitome of perfection in every way.

I'm hardly even exaggerating.

ANYWAYS, if you feel the same about this, let me know in the comments, so i can pretend i have friends.... kidding, I'm kidding (seriously though)

Another thing thats been bugging me lately is friends.

Yep, drama llama going down in a teenage girls life - suprise, suprise.

I'd just like to get out there that I'm a music nerd. I LOVE MUSIC SO MUCH - it makes up 50% of love and life and everything (the other 50% consists of family, friends, christmas, food and youtube) but yes, heres the problem.

I get obsessed with bands.

Let me give you some examples - 5sos, fallout boy, all times low, my chemical romance, sleeping with the sirens.... etc, etc (i should leave)

AND AINT NOBODY GONNA FORGET ED SHEERAN AND TAYLOR SWIFT :D

But anyway, i was talking to a fellow band-obsessing friend when my perfect-in-every-way-and-im-totally-not-jealous-at-all best friend was like 'oh look at you obsessing over your little boybands'.

Needless to say i wanted to scrap her eyes out of her sockets and scream at her for 15 minutes.

NEVER, EVER SAY I LIKE BOYBANDS. NEVER. IM NOT 10 YEARS OLD.

seriosly though, do i sound like i'm a directioner or god forbid, a belieber or something? (no hate on anyone who is)

Actually, don't answer that xD

I feel better now *exhales deeply*

GOOD DAY, Y'ALL

Roisin, out *salutes*

 on another, brighter note, im going to recommend a song every upload i make on this book (because as you know, im a music nerd) - so this time im forcing you guys to listen to BLANK SPACE BY TAYLOR SWIFT BECAUSE ITS BEAUTIFUL AND I CANT FUNCTION :O

 BYE, BYE CUTIEPIE