What do I fear?

participant #4 of the fear challenge
~EM
What do I fear?
That is a difficult question to answer for me, because I fear so many things. There are little things, like spiders, and bigger things, like death.
I fear rejection from the one I love, but I do not need people to like me.
I fear that I am not making good friend choices, even though I love being with them.
I fear that I am not making a good choice with my boyfriends, who I date. I fear they are not good for me. I guard myself from getting hurt, and end up hurting others in the process. I hate that. It scares me to get close to boys like that anymore. I fear hurting people.
I fear that the thing in my brain that gave me so much pain, will come back. I fear that what was so close to killing me would come back and succeed.
I fear that another friend will die, just like Marco, or Dawson. One who died by accident, the other suicide. Nobody deserves to hurt enough to commit suicide. NO ONE.
I fear school. I fear that I am not making the right decision when it comes to college.
Most of all... I fear the unknown.
I do not know what the future holds, whether it is good or bad. That terrifies me.

So yeah that is what scares me... Thanks for reading!! Like Daisy mentioned, my heart goes out to the families of the victims in Chapel Hill. I live in America, and actually really close to Chapel Hill.
One more thing, if you are struggling with depression, self harm, or just want someone to talk to... I am here for you. You can dm me on twitter, my personal wattpad, or instagram; or you can kik me.
twitter: @eM_acree
wattpad: eM_acree
instagram: acreeee
kik: laxacree

love you lots
~em