One Crappy Writer.

DAISY

Well hello there human beings!!! I'm Daisy. I'm from a this weird country called Mongolia. People usually know our country by our ruthless leader - Chingis Khan.

So I love bands, youtubers, books, movies. And I passionately hate people. Allow me to explain myself.

People are first of all ignorant, second of all, incredibly stupid and lastly they destroy every good thing.

Anyway let's move on. As I mentioned earlier I love bands. Bands like: fall out boy, all american rejects, 5sos, mcfly, panic! at the disco, american authors, jimmy eat world, nirvana, queen and a lot more.

Random fact of the day: right handed people tend to live longer. (and I'm left handed so)

So umm what to expect from me on (in?) this book: rants about my stupid as fuck classmates, a lot of swearing and a long essay-ish crap about the things I love.

Oh and by the way, I'm not a professional writer or anything so please don't judge my grammatical mistakes and stuff. C'mon I'm still in school, stop judging me. By the way, I'm actually a sophomore so yay for me for surviving the most awkward year of the high school life AKA the freshman year. But my life's still pretty awkward though. For example, basically my entire class thinks I'm a homosexual. (I kinda am so shh)

A random thing that made me smile today: The amazing world of gumball (a cartoon network show.)

By the way can we talk about Fall Out Boy's new video on their vevo channel. So like yesterday they posted a new video. A video of them performing Sugar We're Goin' Down like a century ago. They are so random! It's like one of them was like "lol lets post an old ass video" and then Pete was like "lol ok." Speaking of Fall Out Boy, their new songs Centuries and Immortals are so good! And also I wish they would just announce the album title and album release date already!!!

Random thought: Brendon Urie is so fucking beautiful/hot! Like I can stare at his face and body all day long and never get bored. (And if you don't know who the hell he is, then shame on you.)

Speaking of beautiful people: FRANCES IS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS! AND SHE AND HER FIANCEE ARE JUST UGHHH, I CANT PUT IT INTO WORDS. (If you know who Frances is, I love you.)

Anyway that's it for today. 

Shameless Self Promotion:

Wattpad: @omgzaya

Tumblr: itszayathellama.tumblr.com

Twitter: @zayaomg

And bye guys, love you!