LOVE WON.

D A I S Y

HEY PARTY PEOPLE!!! Haven't seen each other in a while but it's okay.

Anyway we have huge news!!!!!!!!!!!

USA LEGALIZED SAME SEX MARRIAGE IN ALL 50 STATES! NOW ANYONE GET MARRIED TO ANYONE THEY WANT. 

You're a pansexual trans woman in love with a pansexual cis woman? YOU TWO TOTALLY FUCKING CANGET MARRIED AND LIVE A DAMN HAPPY LIFE! Ain't nobody's going to judge you and tell you can't do that from now. Same sex marriages are not just opinions now, it's a fucking right! And from now, it's not a same sex marriage, it's just a marriage.

Now, I'm not a US citizen. I live in a whole different country. But it just makes me so damn happy that american LGBTQA+ community is finally getting come equality.

2015 has been such a goddamn good year. We have a boy slang for slut (fuckboy), anyone can get married to anyone now and pepe made a come back.

I was talking about USA legalizing same sex marriages with mom like an hour ago and my grandma butts in to our conversation and asks us what we were talking about. So mom explains to her that homosexuals, pansexuals, bisexuals and literally every other person with sexuality other than heterosexuality. Guess what my conservative grandmother said? "That's stupid."

Fuck you, grandma.

I don't know why but the fact that she said that made so fucking angry.

So I was like "It's not stupid. Saying that two people who are in love can't get married just because they're not two different genders is stupid." Seriously, I was ready to fight her.

Like please leave your fucking conservative shit in the damn past century where, frankly, you belong as well.

(P.S. I actually really love you, grandma. I just hate your old point of view on stuff like same sex marriages.)

AGAIN, OBAMA, YOU ROCK FOR LEGALIZING SAME SEX MARRIAGES. (THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES IS PRETTY FUCKING AMAZING AS WELL).

#LoveWins.