People can be pretty clueless

ROISIN
----------

Bear my lack of time in mind as I write this, I have 10 minutes maximin to write this so my vocabulary and humour may not be as extensive as usual. But I just want to get something across.

People are completely clueless, myself probably included and it's both a good and bad thing

I'm going to give you two examples from my own life to explain this.

Example one is a friend I once had that I adored, I thought she was amazing because I didn't have many other friends as a youngster. This friend was obsessed with climbing the popularity ladder and although she was as I put it nicely 'quirky', she clung onto the popular people at our school. She no longer referred to me as her best friend, they were her group then. Of course it hurt me and events that followed cracked my already non existent self esteem. I hated it. Then of course she was extremely domineering and I was weak. I was naive and persuadable. I was a doormat. Thank The Lord that's over. This girl, lets call her 'Louisa' didn't realise the mistakes she was making for years until she lost someone close to her, and then she turned to me. That hurt the most - because I was her last hope, not her friend - I was a mere support. Her last resort. I can try to forgive her, but that is all. She was CLUELESS to the fact that her actions led to consequences. Louisa was a bitch basically.

Okay so example two is more current. The problem is that I like one of my closest friends - shock horror. Our friends have continuously told me that he has liked me for months - this is before I even told anyone my thoughts. There's little hints that it's true too including the fact that my best friends brother who is really close with this guy, brought him up randomly in conversation when I was at my best friends house. We were just talking about movies or something and he said 'hey do you know ____?' I said yes and that we were really close friends and the response was 'yeah he's a really great guy'. This was before I even liked the guy properly. Then there's other little things like when I look over at him in class and stuff at times he's looking at me, or friends have said he's been staring at me when I'm talking with him and my other friends. Also one of the guys closest friends has said he's sure that he has feelings for me, because he 'knows him long enough to know when he likes a girl'. Only one problem - he's too shy to say anything. He literally is never going to do anything about this on his own even though IM TRYING TO DROP HINTS LIKE MAD BUT IM CLUELESS AND HES CLUELESS TOO HELP. I don't know if he's clueless as to how I feel, clueless how to ask me out or clueless as how to move forward in general. And Im clueless as to whether he actually likes me or if it's just an illusion or some big prank. God I hope it's real.

I feel so clueless.

I hate clueless people.

BYE FOR NOW GUYS, PLEASE COMMENT I NEED ADVICE LOLOL ALSO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE FACT IVE REVIVED THE BOOKS OF RANTS OR IF YOU RELATE OK COOL COOL