Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die.

DAISY.

Hello!!!

What's up? How are you? How is John?

Song of the Day: "Fly" by Sleeping With Sirens.

Does anybody here like Sleeping With Sirens? I have only heard their latest album "Madness", I know I'm a fake fan. But I got to say their album "Madness" really is something. I like most of the most, scratch that, I love all of the songs. And the lyrics I can relate to, the music's also pretty catchy. The song I love and relate to the most has to be "Save Me Spark". But the rest are just as catchy and amazing. I don't really know their other songs or albums so if you have any recommendations for me, then let me know them in comments.

Movie of they Day: "The DUFF". 

I watched "The DUFF" yesterday and loved it. I especially loved Wes. I'm not going to spoil anything for the people to still haven't watched it but it's pretty awesome. Go watch it. Plus the cast was very attractive so even if you won't like the movie, you'd still stare at pretty people for 2 hours. 

Moving on, let's talk about bad boys.

I don't know why, but the concept of a bad boy has always excited me. I have always and still do dream about a bad boy being transferred to my school, falling in love with me, claiming me as "his" and then we'd live happily ever after. One of my male friends once asked me what was so exciting and amazing about bad boys. I mean, why is someone claiming you as "theirs" and being fucking obsessive 'attractive' or 'awesome' in any way? Girls are weird. That's the only explanation I've got, to be honest. Or we're just really bored with our lives that we want some weird bad boy to come and rescue us from our boring ass lives. Or girls are just really stupid. That could also be it. But whatever the reason is, girls love bad boys.

Guys, I'm running out of topics to talk about so please leave some in the comments. 

Bye!