fear.

D A I S Y
what do i fear?
i fear ghosts, zombies, the weird as fuck creatures from outlast (the priest is fucking scary as well).
i also fear earthquakes and tsunamis even though i live in a landlocked country.
i fear rapists, murderers and molesters. it's always surprised me that humans can be that cruel even though i sometimes have those "cruel" thoughts myself.
i fear getting so old that even my kids start to hate me and wish for my death.
i fear losing all of my friends, that someday they'll wake up and realize im not worth being their friend and that they're too good for me.
i fear oblivion (*wink*)
i fear that when i publish my first ever book people will laugh at it. that people will buy it just to judge its stupidness.
i fear staying and not seeing the hidden wonders of the world.
i fear my country will someday be occupied by chinese people and eventually become it's colony.
i fear racists, sexists and homophobics.
i fear the 3rd World War's going to start soon.
i fear the future.
but most of all i fear the human race.

it was inspired by the wonderful video titled "fear" by jacksgap on youtube.
and i challenge all of my cowriters on this book to write their fears and i also challenge you :)
oh and im deeply saddened by the terrible event that happened recently in the usa aka the chapel hill shootings. those 3 young people had a very bright future ahead of them. i really do hope that they're in a very nice place right now. i'd like to think that the world didn't deserve such people anyway. rest in peace Deah, Yusor, Razan.
also on the February 15th another very handsome transgender teen has committed suicide. rest in peace little angel.