Chapter 20

As soon as I turn around, three lights flash, and out came some Pokemon. When I looked closer, I realized they were the legendaries mesprit, azelf, and uxie. Silver stood behind them, then shouted a pretty weird sentence. "Oh reverse one, listen to me, now your favour, must come to be."
What the what? Since when did silver do poetry? But just that second, a huge portal appeared, and out flew a Pokemon the same size as arceus. The giratina stopped beside me, and bent down. I uncertainly climbed on board, and started the most epic legendary battle ever.

Ever ridden on the back of a Pokemon using shadow sneak? Don't try it. As soon as the battle started, giratina disappeared, along with me. Shadows ripple through the darkness. Is that even possible? We approach a red glowing object. Giratina flies around it multiple times, then comes from underneath. I shield my eyes at the return of colours. But when I opened my eyes, I was on the ground underneath arceus. Giratina passed right through arceus. I heard a laugh, then a scream, and saw mr. Evil flying through the air waving his arms around.
He landed on a pillar with a thud, and muttered something about big, black charmanders. Giratina looked quizzically at me then I quickly shouted "aura sphere!"

The Pokemon launched a glowing blue ball that slammed into arceus. I scramble out from underneath it, before I get crushed. Arceus stood up, and a large ring, almost completely invisible, formed around him. The rest was a blur.

All that I know for sure, is that something, or someone, broke the sound barrier. Just as arceus launched the attack, a humanoid figure with wings appeared in front of me, with a blast of wind so strong, I shot back seven metres. My head slammed into a rock, and my vision went blurry. The thing was red and white and had something green in front of it. Another ear splitting boom sounded. At this point, the world did a backflip, then plunged into darkness. The last thing I heard was "tell her to find sky."