Chapter 17

He lunged, then collapsed in midair. Before I could move, he blew fire at me, and I jumped out of the way just in time- the spot where I was seconds ago, just got scorched. The fiery Pokemon growled and snorted flames. "So it's a fight you want, eh?"

I shift into vaporeon and launch a water gun. The Pokemon didn't even try to move out of the way. Before he could retaliate, something slammed into my back and sent me skidding across the floor. I just lay there groaning. Nothing was moving, except for some faraway zubats.

As soon as I realized what was happening, it was too late. The infernape scampered away, followed by heavy thuds. I squirm around and manage to turn enough to see the vines bounding me to the ground. Well now I remember. Rule number one: NEVER travel in mount cornet alone.

Nobody is here to save me now. Heck, no one is even here to take me to the weirdo palace of cruel experiments. I'll just stay here until I die of thirst and starvation. Fun. Oh, and don't forget the leech seeds. On the bright side of things, at least maybe I'll be knocked out for most of the time. I'm so positive.

Okay, this chapter sucks. I wanted to update, because it's been a long time. At least it's something.
~lugi