Chapter 5

I was running. The first things I registered was the moon above me, and blades of wheat brushes against my legs as I ran through a field. Something must be chasing me. No, us. I turn my head to the right and see a silhouette of a person. As if I couldn't control myself, I began to speak to the person. "Thank you," I say between gasps for air, "for saving me."

"It's the least I could do. But you have to forget about everything that happened."

"What?" I asked, extremely confused. I still was not in control of my words.

The shape doesn't respond. My mouth opens, I was finally in control. I try to say something, but the person cuts me off by yelling. "WAKE UP!"

I let out a small shriek, and shoot up, my heart pounding. I glare at Silver, who is laughing at my reaction. "You sure are a heavy sleeper." He says after calming down.

I roll my eyes, and take in the surroundings. Silver must've moved me into the tent while I was asleep. He was currently folding up a sleeping bag. Seeing that, I crawled out of my own and began to do the same. He tied his up, and left the tent. I hastily finished mine and followed him out. Silver was cooking something over a fire, Charizard standing nearby. After noticing I was watching him, he passed  me a cooked Pecha berry. I took a bite. It wasn't that good, but much better than I could do.
He shoved a whole berry into his mouth, then walked over to the tent, and began to take out the pegs holding it to the ground. Still eating the berry, I walk over to Charizard, who is stretched out on the ground, sleeping. He must be tired from flying yesterday. I sit down and rub his head, looking at the sky. A few minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Time to go." Silver says.

"What? already?"

"Yes already."

I shrug and lightly shake Charizard's head to wake him up, then climb onto his back. Silver climbs on ahead of me, and without warning, my stomach is left far behind as Charizard launches off the ground yet again.

Laughing, I spread out my arms, letting the wind blow through my fingers. I had gotten used to the flying, and now it was quite fun. "Careful back there." Silver said, concentrating on the horizon ahead.

I roll my eyes and lean back, and put my hands on Charizard's tail. "You need to loosen up..." I slowly faded away, realizing that advice applied more to me than anyone.

"Mhm. Alright Ears."

"Hey! Don't call me that!"

"Would you rather me call you Tails?"

"No! Besides, isn't that from a video game or something?"

Silver snorted. "Then what should I call you? You certainly don't like being called Kitty either."

"Whatever..." I mumbled under my breath. "

Slipping, falling. I can't register anything. Just the ground which was getting closer, too fast. Flailing my arms, I try to shift into a flying type. Nothing. Ghost? can't do that either. If I can't shift... I have no hope. Well, I might as well brace my-

It all happened in a split second- first I was falling, next thing I know, I'm clutching onto a giant orange dragon for my life. You probably know that dragon as silver's charizard.

Sorry it's so short. I needed to get something up. This chapter is also dedicated to xXfrozen_heartxX for reading and actually commenting on my book. Thanks! Bye!