Chapter 13

"Silver!" I gasp. Charizard whimpers and salamance keeps it's head hanging low "w-what happened?"

Salamance lifted his head and looked at me with sadness in his eyes. Why isn't he attacking me? I need to understand. "I can tell you what happened"

"Who's there?" I ask, spinning around.

"Over here" the voice says.

No one is here except the three Pokemon and silver. "Where?"

A large sigh sounds. "Me, salamance"

I turn around "you can talk?"

The dragon shakes it's head. "No, you can talk"

"What?!" I say fuming "that makes no sense"

Another sigh is heard "you can talk to Pokemon"

I'm officially creeped out. "Why aren't you attacking me?"

"Let me explain. Master ordered me to-"

"Wait, who's master?" I ask, cutting him off.

"Master is my trainer. I don't know his name. He ordered me to-"

"Why don't you know his name?"

"He never told me. He ordered me to attack you. So I cornered you and then he told me to stop. Then he talked to you then ordered me to attack. But then charizard slammed into me, making my shot hit the cliff. After you escaped, master told me to attack silver. So I did, but then he left me. I couldn't fly after him because of injuries" I glance at the claws marks on his side, and guilt spreads through me "and here we are now"

"Oh..." I let it sink in. Then a thought hits me. "How come we aren't getting hit by rocks?"

"Ro!!" a voice answers me. I turn to see rosarade weakly holding up a barrier.

"Quick, get on my back" says salamance. I open my mouth to say something, but he cuts me off "just do it!!"

I nod and rosarade gets on behind me. Charizard picks up silver and takes off. "Hold on tight" salamance murmurs.

Yaaay! I feel happy! for no reason! I just do! this chapter is dedicated to... all of you readers who support me! It really makes my day when I saw that you guys added my story to reading lists and gave my story compliments. Thank you so much! you know who you are!