Chapter 10

I groan and open my eyes "why'd you tie me to the wall? silver" I spat the last word with venom.

"Because you'd kill me before I could say a word if I didn't"

"True" I hiss "now hurry up so I can rip you to shreds soon"

"Violent much. Anyways, I'm sorry for giving you to them, it was a mistake. Bu-"

"Mmmhuh, a mistake. Riiiigght"

"But" he continues, as if I said nothing "I saved your life twice, three times if you count the pokepuff incident... You should at least hear me out..."

I don't respond. "I didn't realize what they'd do to you. But, I should have, because I wa-I was the one who saved you from there in the first place. And I risked everything to save you from there. Twice. This time, they know I did it"

It takes a moment to sink in. "So... Y-"

"Come out right now" says a voice.

Silver clenched his teeth. "Do you trust me?" He whispers.

"Nope" I reply, with a smile.

He sighs. "Can I trust you?"

"Probably... NOT"

He sighs again "do you want to get captured by those idiots?"

"Well, no..."

He cuts the rope tying me to the large stone. "Use dig!"

I look at him weird. "I'm not your Pokemon anymore..."

"Just do it!!!"

I stick my tongue out and small claws come from my hands. While I start to shovel away dirt and rocks, the same voice says "we're coming in then"

I clench my teeth and keep digging. Silver comes in behind me once the tunnel is under ground. Then he starts to cover the top. "Where are they?"

While they are idiots, they don't notice a dig hole? that's pretty pathetic.

Sunlight!!!! thank goodness. I stretch out in the open air. But, where are we? I peer around the grassy meadow... And see a shadow, of lots of people and Pokemon. "Send out your Pokemon" I manage to whisper out of the corner of my mouth.

Muahahaaaaa I feel so evil. >:3. Action chapter comin' up!!! I'm excited. Very excited.