Chapter 9

I close my eyes. This whiteness is making me dizzy. The only thing that isn't white is a little screen on the opposite wall. There is even a little white bracelet on my left wrist. Mew, I can't even see where the light is coming from. A flickering catches my attention. I turn to the screen, to see a man. I could tell from the smug look on his face, that he was the one who wanted me captured. "Shift into a Pokemon" he simply says.

"What? why would I do what you want?"

He presses a button, and a painful electric shock spreads through my body. Next thing I know, I'm a flygon. Not any ordinary flygon, a shiny. Another signal jolts through my body, turning me into a gjinka. But this is different. I'm basically as close as a human can get to a Pokemon while still standing on two legs and have opposable thumbs. Oh, and not have a green face. Two blue horns come from under my hair, and a pair of orange sunglasses are resting on the top of my head. I have two green wings with orange lining and a long tail with blue stripes. He smiles annoyingly "to the training room"

Silver. I run across the battlefield and punch his stomach. He falls to the ground "k-ki-"

I cut him off by kicking him in the same stop. Two sharp claws dig into my shoulders and pull me away. I've seriously had enough of that charizard appearing out of nowhere. I've ALSO had enough of silver. I turn to the orange dragon and use rock slide. Wait, what? it seemed natural. As if it read my thoughts, rocks fall from nowhere and hit charizard. That was easy. The flame Pokemon sits on the ground, wincing.

I turn to silver and put on my sweetest smile. "Hello"

"No! let me finish ripping him to shreds!" I shout, straining against the guards, a hint of insanity in my voice.

The guards grip loosens. I turn around to see three guards on the ground. Without any warning, I black out.