Chapter 23

Elena's POV

We have been at Josh's house or the 'pack house' for 5 weeks now which meant I was around 9 weeks along which was pretty far when you think about it. There are only 16 weeks in an Alpha pregnancy.

I was freaking out, you could see my stomach very clearly now, I wasn't huge but it was a decent size.

I stretched out along the bed when I woke up. I had accidently punched josh in the face while doing so. The pregnancy had made me stronger, like a lot stronger.

"OW" Josh yelled

"Sorry" I laughed

"You're laughing at my pain now, are you?" He asked sarcastically

"Maybe" I said turning around.

"No you don't" He said grabbing my waist and putting me on him, so I was sitting on his lap facing him.

"Look, Josh as fun as this has been, I think I might just go because 1. I have to pee and 2. I feel like your eye might be going black" I laughed as I tried to hope off him

"Look Babe, 1. That's not my problem and 2.I'll get you back for that" He laughed grabbing my waist so I couldn't move

"You wouldn't hit a pregnant girl would you?" I said as I pouted

"No but I would do this..."

Josh stopped mid-sentence and began to tickle me and I lost it, I was the most ticklish person ever.

"Josh..........no........stop........I really......have to........go to the toilet" I said laughing so much I couldn't breathe

"I love you" He said

"I love you too, but seriously I have to pee" I said laughing

Once I could get out of his hold I ran to the toilet and relieved myself and came back out.

"Josh where are you?" I yelled

I could feel the baby kicking and I knew he loved to feel it too.

"Josh seriously!" I yelled

"Baby what's wrong?!" He came out of the wardrobe with his boxers on and no shirt.

"Feel" I said grabbing his hand.

"We need to go to the doctors today" Josh said smiling down at my belly.

"Moment ruined" I said pushing his hand away

I wondered over and got back into bed

"I know you don't want to go but we have to"

We have been to the doctor's one a week after we got here and I just freak every time I feel like she will say something he wrong with the baby.

"What time?" I sigh

"1pm" He says

"Fine!" I said

"Come on"

"Let me get changed" knowing full well I couldn't argue.

First we went down stairs. I didn't feel like eating at all. I skipped breakfast and said it was on account of my morning sickness but I just didn't want to eat.

Something was wrong I could feel it. I was relieved when I felt my baby kick though. I knew he or she was okay.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked

"Morning sickness" I lied

I felt a little better throughout the day. We sat and watched two movies, the first one, I put on it was The Fault in Our Stars. We didn't pay much attention we spent the whole time discussing the baby while Josh sat there rubbing my belly the baby likes his touch so much she or he kicks the whole time. The second movie was Iron Man 3, we were both interested in the move but josh was massaging my feet and every now and then it would tickle, slowly turning into a tickle war. I then sighed when I realised it was 12pm.

"It will be okay" Josh sad wondering in.

"Okay" I said.

I went for a walk by myself a little later. I meet Haylee, she was mated with Dav, she was really pretty with blonde hair and brown eyes, she had a baby too, he was 6 months and his name was Dylan. I was excited to finally meet someone that I could talk to and gossip with. I still couldn't tell her everything because Dav wasn't an Alpha so she didn't completely know how I felt.

I was lying on my bed when I thought of Sam. I decided to message him, to let him know I was okay.

Elena: Sam, thanks for bring me home the other day. I okay, I have just moved away for a while with josh. Wanted to let you know so you weren't worrying about me.

I waited a while but it was 12:45pm and I couldn't wait for his reply I needed to go to the doctors. I promised Josh.

We got to the pack doctor a little while later.

It was so clean, white. There were 2 other pregnant people, that when I thought about how many people lived here. Then I realised they probably didn't live here, they are all werewolves and they probably just can't go to a normal doctor and be like 'I'm pregnant and it's a werewolf' which did make sense.

There was magazines which Josh offered to take my mind off things but I couldn't.

I was worried about everything when I was in here, I kept looking around at all the posters and some of the posters started to worry me I couldn't win. Suddenly I started to feel nauseous and dizzy

"Josh" I said

"Yeah Princess"

"I don't feel great"

"I know you don't want to go baby, but we have to make sure you and bub are okay, I want nothing more than to spend the rest of the day with you too but you know that we can't do that. Come on, It will be quick and painless" He said grabbing my knee and squeezing trying to reassure me.

This wasn't about that though, I genuinely didn't feel right. Something was wrong.

"It's not like that" I said

"What do you mean? Elena I know your worried. Please just relax"

"No Josh seriously it's not like that I don't feel right. I don't feel okay"

"It's just nerves"

"It's not, I think something is wrong, seriously-"

"ELENA" Josh yelled

That's was the last thing I remember.

Then Blackness.