Chapter 13

Elena’s POV

I thought everything was going to be fine. I was standing there. Josh had me in his arms. We were kissing, in my head I heard my door open. I brushed it off, then I realised. I hadn’t locked my door when Josh came in. Then I heard it

“Ely, do you know where Josh-“

I quickly pulled away from josh’s face and he let go of e immediately separating, still standing somewhat close to each other.

“You son of a bitc-“

Nick practically leaped onto Josh, punching him continuously.

“NICK STOP YOUR KILLING HIM” I screamed in horror.

I tried to push Nick off Josh and at about my 4th try. Nick fell.

I went to feel Josh’s pulse.

“He is hardly breathing” I felt my heart stop.

I grabbed my phone.

“Ely stop” he grabbed my phone out of my hands

“You don’t have the right to call me that. Give me back my phone!” I screamed.

“He is fine”

“He is dying” I cried.

“He can’t die” Nick exclaimed

I stared down at Josh Slowly his chest beginning to strengthen as if his breathing was getting stronger. I watched as the cuts on his face started to heal slowly.

“What…the…I...don’t…understand” I couldn’t breathe how could this be happening?

Josh slowly hoped up, he put both of his hands in the air and walked towards me.

“Elena I can explain” He said in a calming tone. He still had blood all over his face, but he had no wounds.

“You, what? I can’t” I ran down the stairs grabbing my keys when I got to the bottom the stairs, I ran out the door and I sat in the car. I then saw Josh and nick, the came running out and stood in front of the car.

I drove away backing out, I had tears running down my face. I didn’t understand. Nothing made sense to me. My phone started to ring and I looked down at it, it was 7:30 and I had been driving for ages, I didn’t know where I was and for one second my eyes where off the road.

I heard the noise of cars colliding.

                                                                                                ********

Josh’s POV

She had left me and Nick standing there, I was so worried about her. She needed time to cool off. I understood that.

“How dare you touch her, she is my bloody sister! You knew that” Nick said launching at me again

“You really want to do this again mate. Try to kill me and for me to heal in front of everyone. Why not just yell out, my best mates a werewolf you bloody idiot. You scared the crap out of Elena” I screamed

“You’re blaming me, if you had just keep your hands to yourself, and maybe not use my sister as a bloody toy, we wouldn’t be in this situation” Nick yelled at me.

“She isn’t a toy” I whispered

“Sorry mate couldn’t hear you over your pathetic tone” he shouted

“She isn’t a toy!” I screamed “She is my mate” I added.

“What the Fu-“

Before he could finish I stepped back with my hands out and interrupted him.

“It’s not like that! I love her” I explained

“Don’t ever touch her again, you sick freak” He yelled.

Nick had left out looking for Elena soon after.

I knew I had a game to go to and I also knew, that she needed her time.

7:10pm

I hoped she would turn up, as the whistle blew for the first quarter to be over. I breathed in and checked my phone. No messages, so I quickly sent one before going back onto the field.

“Princess, come home”

I sent a message, just in case she was driving.

Nick was at the game too, obviously realising that she needed her space. I could still feel Elena and how upset she was.

It was nearly half time, which happened at 7:30 when, Nick had bumped into me. I bumped him back and a fist fight started. We were punching and kicking, when suddenly the bell rang for half time and there was a jolt through my body.

Nick stopped punching me.

I couldn’t move my hold body ached, like there was a part of me, being pulled away.

“Elena” I screamed.

Nick caught on to what I meant. The bond connected us.

“Oh my god, is she okay? Where is she?” He yelled

“Elena, no!” I screamed in pain my body still aching.

“Nick, she is hurt” I yelled

Nick stood up he had his hands running through his hair and he didn’t know what to do.

I stood up, the pain suddenly gone, but the emotional pain still making me ache. I looked for her scent but I couldn’t find it. We ran into the boys locker rooms. The radio we work out to was blaring.

“Car accident on the North of Oregon, seems like a horrible accident, one young girl critical condition has been taken to the Oregon hospital, by helicopter” The radio said

Nick and I stared at each other.

We ran, my mind didn’t stop racing still we were outside the hospital.

We ran into the hospital. Nick went up to a nurse and started yelling at her. I smelt her. I ran to the room, she was in, only to realise it was the surgery room and I couldn’t see her. My heart ached for her.

I could still feel her emotions, and I wasn’t dead, so that meant she was okay.

I hoped that it would stay that way. I needed her. I wanted her. I missed her.