Chapter 1

When he walked in, he was breath taking. I wanted to run up, to hold him forever. I don't know why I had this feeling.

It's not every day a new boy walks into your classroom and you want to jump on him like, an animal, but this boy...Josh, he was different.

My name is Elena, I go to a small high school in Oregon, and I'm a senior. School is tough but I make it through. I'm not popular or a geek, I'd say more of a loner. I spend a lot of my time reading with my friends, yes friends.

Josh had a husky voice, manly and very attractive. I hadn't seen his face yet and the fact that I hadn't seen it and I was still have these eagers was surreal. I had the biggest pushing sensation in my neck and my head jolted up, let's just say I was not disappointed...the dark black hair with a light blue kind of look where the sunlight hit it, was not the best part of Josh. You could see the outline of his body though his shirt, he was the most beautiful, human being I had ever seen. Though based on what I looked like, he would never go for a girl like me.

The teacher read out his name, and made him introduce himself with his background.

"I'm Josh Stevan's, I guess, and I'm from New York. I moved here a couple of days ago and...yeah"

His eyes meet mine, but I immediately looked down, looking back up and his eyes were still locked on me.

The bell rang

I immediately ran out of that class.

His smell was amazing as I brushed past him. I couldn't help but hold the scent in my nose refusing to breathe until I had too. His face when he introduced himself was, like he was sculpted. He had this stupid half smile, it was the most amazing stupid half smile I had ever seen though.

Maybe that's what made me want to hold him forever.

"Yo, loser" Jess yelled at me

"Oh my god, I told you not to talk to me in public, you will ruin my reputation" I smart wittingly said.

"Hunny the only reputation you have, is the loser, loner girl." She replied

This made me laugh, but then think about myself, am I the loser loner girl? Do I want to be?

"Have you seen the new hunk?" She said snapping me out of my daze

"W-what! Oh Josh, yeah he is whatever, I mean vie seen better" I lied

"As if sweetie! You will never see better, he is my new McDreamy" Making a reference to Grey's anatomy which was our favourite series together.

I had biology next, I walked in without realising, Josh was sitting in the seat where I was assigned to. I hesitated, but it was my seat and he probably didn't know that. I went and took a seat next to him.

"Hi"

I looked around me to see who he was talking to, then I realised, as I turned and looked at him, he was starring directly into my eyes. His purple eyes made my heart flutter.

"h-h-hi" I said, immediately regretting answering him

"I'm Josh" He said with his beautiful half smile

"I know" I said

I realised that would of sounded weird so I immediately backed it up with

"I was in your English class this morning, I'm not some creepy stalker, promise" I looked down and wanted to bash my head into the table

"Okay, not some creepy stalker, what's your name?" He said

I looked up and gave a weak smile, as I was still so embarrassed.

"Elena"

"Elena? That's beautiful"

My heart stopped.

I took a deep breath and looked over, his eyes were now a lighter shade of purple, I thought I was imagining it so I looked away.

"I know you're not a creepy stalker, I knew I saw you in English, I couldn't take my eyes off you" He whispered as the teacher finally started to talk breaking the silence.

After sitting through the whole class, the bell finally rang, I walked out in a rush but heard someone saying my name.

"Elena"

I turned around hoping it was Jess so I could tell her what happened. My eyes widened when I saw it was josh.

"Hi, again" He said, his amazing smile putting me into a daze and giving me the biggest sensation of buterfiles.

"H-hi" I said.

"Look I didn't mean to be the creep" He said looking down

Before thinking I turned around and smiled

"Don't worry, it's me that's the creepy stalker, remember?" I immediately turned around and continued walking.

Something about Josh made me feel so completely comfortable around him. I wanted to know what it was.