Chapter 20

Elena's POV

"Well Shit Elena" Josh said, his eyes were wide open staring into mid-air.

"Well shit Elena? That's all you have to say?" I said angrily. This was effecting me as much as it was him if not more.

"We have to go back to the pack house, we have to I'm an alpha, I can't have a baby, it would be in so much danger. This isn't happening" Josh mumbled.

He started breathing heavily, was he having a panic attack? I don't know what to do in this situation.

I leant down and held onto his knees.

"Josh look at me. Breathe okay? Breathe. We don't know if this is happening okay. We may be wrong?" I said smiling weakly.

"Go check" He demanded.

I had already brought tests, I was pretty sure I was like a week ago but I was putting it off, I was way too freaked out.

I went into the toilet and did my business and put the timer on.

I'm only 18 I can't look after myself let alone another human being, and josh he was a wolf. Oh my god, is my baby going to be a wolf?

I mentally slapped myself.

"I might not even be real, calm down Elena" I said in a whisper

The bell dinged.

*********

Josh's POV

I head the ding from her bedroom. I couldn't hear her make any noises.

I couldn't go back to the pack house, if I did I would be made alpha, I just can't this isn't the way this was meant to happen.

The door slowly opened.

"Elena" I said

She whispered one sentence to me and then walked out.

"Where is the pack house?"

That's how I knew, I was going to be a dad.

Everything is so messed up. I could feel Elena, she needed me.

*******

Elena's POV

So this is real, this is happening.

I sighed, not much we can do about it now. I'm not getting rid of it, it's mine.

I could hear Josh's footsteps heading toward the kitchen.

I couldn't talk to him right now and mumble on about how he didn't want this, he didn't want it to happen like this.

"Elena" He said again

I couldn't have this conversation with him. I didn't need to.

"Josh save it okay" I said

I knew we needed to, I just couldn't, not now.

"As much as you don't want to talk about it, we need to we have two hours before we leave to get to the pack house before dark" He said

"Pack house? I'm not leaving my home" I said. "What about Nick?" I asked

"He can come. I don't want to have to tell him based on the fact I'd rather keep my head but it needs to be done" Josh said

"Tell me what?" Nick said stopping in between where I lent on the bench and where Josh stood.

"Umm" Josh said lifting his hand up and rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm pregnant" I said

"Excuse me?" Nick said with anger evident in his eyes.