Chapter 10

Rememer to vote and comment :) 

Elena’s POV

I opened my mouth and let his tongue explore.

I’ve never felt safer in my life. It felt as though we were meant to be. Like every single bone in my body would be okay, if I stayed there forever. I wanted to grow old with him.

He pulled away

My body ached for him.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked

“I don’t want to put you in harm’s way” He responded, looking around.

I followed his glare. I understood our last date, went…well unexpectedly.

“I feel safe around you” I caressed his cheek.

He smiled and moved in closer and closer, but he didn’t kiss me. He moved him mouth to my ear.

I felt like I was going to explode. My blood boiled and my body was stiff.

“We better get you home princess” He whispered.

                                                                                                *********

As we pulled into my driveway. I noticed something

“Crap” I said as I put my face in my hands.

“What’s wrong” He leaned over and put his hands around me.

I pointed to the fact there were two cars in the driveway.

“Crap” He repeated. Obviously having the same thoughts as me.

“Ill figure something out” I had no idea what I was going to say. I took a deep breath in and started to grab the door handle, to get out of the car.

“Wait” He grabbed my thigh. “It’s not a date unless you give me a goodbye kiss remember” He smirked

I laughed at him as he was directly quoting me after our first date.

I stopped grabbing the door handle and shifted myself over to him. I moved in closer to him but went across to his ear.

“I guess it’s not a date then” I whispered

I leant back into my seat and saw his disappointed face. I shifted out of the car. The second I was out the door he opened the window.

“Goodnight princess” he said

“Goodnight” I responded  

His car started backing out of the driveway. A worried look on his face. I worried look on mine.

What was I going to say?

                                                                                ***********

“What the hell Ely!!!!” I heard a voice say as the door shut behind me.

“Hey to you too” I laughed.

My smile immediately dropped when he started to seem angrier than before, which seemed impossible.

“I went out” I said

“You went out? Ely. I don’t see any Indian take away boxes. I don’t even think your car has moved? Where on earth were you?” He yelled

“I’m 18 years old Nick, back off. You’re not my dad” I yelled back

“You're so dam selfish. You just do anything you want. You’re 17 Ely. 18 In 3 months.” He started to turn red from anger.

“I don’t want you to get hurt like last time. You have no idea how worried I was! You didn’t even text me! Its 1am. This is what you do. You ruin everything. You ruined my date. You ruined my night.” He yelled

I turned around and walked up the stairs. I didn’t respond. I just walked. I felt like crap.

When I got to my room. I felt my lips, missing the taste and feel, Josh left on them.

I then started to get ready for bed. Deciding I would shower in the morning. I changed into my pyjamas. They were all black. Little Black shorts and little black top with some lace at the top.

I was about to get under my blankets, when there was a knock at my door.

“Ely im sorry” Nick said

“Go away Nick” I responded. I was still so mad at the ‘I ruin everything’ comment. I understand why he made it, but I needed time to cool off.

“Ely, please. I know I was a jerk. Just let me talk to you” He said.

“Nicky, goodnight. I love you” I said letting him know I was okay but didn’t want to talk.

“Goodnight Ely. Love you too” He said. When I heard the footsteps as he walked away. I got under the blankets and slowly fell to sleep.

                                                                                **************

I woke up to my phone buzzing at about 11am

Josh: How’d everything go last night?

I didn’t want to tell him everything that went down so I just thought of a quick response so I didn’t have to explain.

Elena: As well as expected. He is so over-protective.

Josh: So you understand why we can’t tell him?

Elena: Yeah

Josh: You okay Princess?

Elena: All good.

I loved it when he called me princess. It made me feel special to him.

“Ely. You awake?” Nick yelled making me drift back to reality.

“No” I yelled back.

“Funny. Come down I made you breakfast!” He demanded.

“In a minute”

“Now” He demanded again.

I wondered down the stairs.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa.” Nick said covering his eyes

“What?” I said

“What are you wearing?” He asked, with his eyes covered still.

“They are called pyjamas…” I said.

“Get some new ones. What if someone saw you in them?” He asked

“That’s the point” I laughed

“Go get changed” He was very demanding this morning.

“Oh my gosh, fine!” I yelled making my way up the stairs.

I went for a quick shower and got into some lace white shorts and a blue silky top. It was a hot day. I knew Nick still wouldn’t be okay with the length of the shorts but I don’t care. They were the same length as my Pyjamas, making me know for a fact he wouldn’t be okay. But it was summer and It was hot.

I made my way back down the stairs.

“Not much better” He grumbled.

“I’m not changing again, so deal!” I said.

“What are you doing today?” He asked

“Nothing why?” I said.

“Josh is coming over” He said.

“I might go out then”

 I didn’t want to make anything obvious Josh and I were drawn to each other when put in a room together, I wasn’t going to risk it.

“Why do you guys hate each other?” He asked

“I don’t know, he is a jerk” I lied.