I Will Never Forget Your Love

"See? What did I tell ya?" Bakugo's frown grew as he took Todoroki's hand in his. He held a cotton with dressing on it with the other.

"I only wanted to help cut the potatoes."

The heterochromatic eyed boy pouted silently earning a scoff frown his annoyed boyfriend.

"He only wanted to cut the potatoes he says." The ash blonde throws his hands up in exasperation. "Well you already started off wrong when you decided to pick up that knife and look at one of those potatoes, a bread knife mind you."

Todoroki seemed to wilt as he got scolded, pouting even more than he was before.

"Don't give me that look you damn half and half, I told you I'd do the cooking today, didn't I?" He tried to glare but came off as one of those angry pomeranians.

Todoroki was now staring at him with a tiny grin on his face.

"Oi, candy cane you better be fucking listening to what I'm sayin-."

"Cute."

"Oh stop sprouting shit you loser."

He smirked when the tips of Bakugo's ears went pink.

He doesn't know how he does it but it works everytime, even after all those years. Oh how he could stare at those red orbs forever.

"Getting flustered already katsu?"

"You bastard."

"Awee, your so mean."

"And what, your fucking not?!"

He snorts at that. Who would have known he'd fall so in love with the guy he swore he hated for so long? The days were like yesterday, so bright even now. He doesn't regret the time he when he accepted his little crush, which soon became a not so little crush the day he decided to confess to the other boy.

He can never forget the adorable face Bakugo made when Todoroki said it and the way he said it back, scribbling it on a little paper and then shoving it at him. It was a blessing. A flustered Katsuki Bakugo is a blessing.

"What the hell are you thinking about to be looking so dreamy eyed?"

"That your cute."

"Tch, shuddup asshole."

"But you asked."

"I said shuddup!"

He will never forget what this feels like. Ever.

____

Heyo
This was from an old book I found and I thought it was kinda cute.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

If you did, please follow me!! :))