Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV 

She rolled her eyes and stomped away leaving me alone in that beautiful garden . I shook my head and looked up . 

" Why you hate me so much

" Why you hate me so much.....princess ? Am I that bad ? " A sad chuckle escaped my lips as I made my way back in the palace . The palace was really huge , I never been in such a big palace ever . It was like I'll lost soon if I won't remember the way . I saw Prince Jung walking in my direction . I smiled and bowed at him . Suprisingly he smiled brightly and ruffled my hair . 

" Jungkook-ssi ? Why are you here in the hallaway ? Ohh looks like you don't know where your room is ? Isn't it ?" He asked gesturing a guard to walk towards us . " Show him the guest room near Princess Jung's room . By the way ....how was the conversation ?" He nudged my arm with a teasing smirk . I blushed and shook my head .

"She....She hates me ." 

" Ani......She'll definitely love you.....we don't have any option though.....you can reject Dad's offer .....It's not a big matter ....if you aren't happy .....I mean we didn't asked your opinion and just announnced that you'll marry my sister. " He sighed looking at me . 

" No...Prince Jung....It's not that .....I'm fine , but she's not happy ......I think you should talk with her , I don't think we are perfect match ." I licked my lower lip while looking at my feet . Hoseok grabbed my shoulders and shook his head . 

" Don't worry , she's still a baby and immature .....I'll talk to her , please don't take my sister's words to your heart , I'll talk to her and make her understand how important the marriage is for the kingdom . You should go and take rest hmm ? See you during dinner ." He patted my head and walked past me . The guard bowed and gestured me to follow him . 

 The guard stopped and asked me to go in . He bowed and walked away . I looked at the room and stepped in . It was too big than my previous one . I was really shocked to see how beautiful it was , I spent my childhood in a small hut and this was really new for me . I explored the room and plopped on the soft bed .

 I explored the room and plopped on the soft bed

I laid on bed as I was too tired . I can't believe I'm going to marry the Princess of Asylvia ....Hanuel Jung ....I mean seriously ? And sadly she hates me from all her guts . Don't wanna say but her sharp words really pierced down my heart making it bleed . It hurts . But I can't do anything ....love can't be forced after all . 

I guess I can't run away from here , I sent Noona back to Hemel as it was not safe for her to stay in Asylvia . I can't let anyone hurt my only family . I have responsibility ......now it's not just you Jungkook , it's also Hanuel who's related to you . You can't step back , people are expecting something from you.....you can't turn away from your responsibility . At least I'm grateful that they didn't kicked me out and provided facilities and treated me like a royal guest . I'm thankful to the royal family .

I know I'm used to with sleeping under the open sky but It's very uncomfortable . I smiled staring at the ceiling . 

Yeobo ?

Seriously Jeon Jungkook ? Were you out of mind ? Why were you acting like that ? Where's your manners huh ? So cheesy Kook !! 

I covered my face with blanket and drifted to sleep . 

Ara's POV 

I woke up from my nap and walked to the bath house . After washing up , I changed into this : 

Yoona helped me with my make up and hairstyle

Yoona helped me with my make up and hairstyle . " After a few days you'll be engaged to Jungkook-ssi , how do you feel ? Happy ? Excited ? Huh ?" She asked while putting lip tint . I frowmed and groaned annoyed . 

" I feel ridiculous . Is this some kind of joke ? Why out of so many handsome men in whole Asylvia !! Why that red head ? Why him ?" I scowled , I don't even like to think about that shitty guy . So annoying !! Why my mate can't be Taehyung ? Jimin or Namjoon oppa ? Why THAT person ? How can I marry a stranger ? 

" Pffft.....It's okay princess ....I understand hahahaha ." She laughed making me roll my eyes . Great !! I hate it !! I hate being cursed !! 

Time Skip 

I walked to the dinning hall as my stomach was grumbling . I took my seat and smiled at my family members when my eyes met with someone I didn't expected here . " WHAT THE HECK - " I jolt up my seat pointing my index finger at him . " Why are you here ? Are you following me ? Why he's here man ?" I frowned seeing Jungkook few seats away from me . 

" Ohh .....Princess Hanuel behave !! This isn't a way how a princess should talk and where's your manners ? Why are you yelling at your future husband ? " Mom death glared me making me shut and sit back on my chair . I hate him , he even became my Mom's favorite !! Ughhhhh . 

" Jungkook dear ? Why are you sitting at the far end ? Isn't that your seat ? Beside our Princess ?" Auntie Oh smiled at the Hemelian . Mom nodded and gestured Jungkook to change seats and seat beside me . 

I . Feel . So . Unlucky . Today . 

*********End Of Chapter 21 

Thanks Guys !! Is this Chapter Okay ? Lemme Know In The Comments Below . Love You All !! 

Anneyong . 

- Charil Meng .