Synopsis

Ahgony is the son of the Primale Phury, and the Chosen Cormia, Mariah is the adopted daughter of the Brother Rhage and Mary. Rhage is slightly overprotective of his girl, to the point where he does not want to see her mated to a warrior.

But, Ahgony and Mariah are in love.

Always have been, always will be. They have been waiting to grow out of their transitions and become respected adults in the Brotherhood mansion, to announce their intention of getting mated with a proper ceremony. They want to do things right, which means, no sex before being mated and therefore, no bonding.

Mariah is the one for Ahgony. His pyrocant, his everything. He has always known that and he´s just waiting for the right time to bond with her and make her his Shellan. He wants to do things the right way.

But maybe fate has other plans for them…

The King´s need to get his son a protector changes their plans completely, and Mariah´s world crumbles when Ahgony sacrifices himself to be the prince´s Ahstrux Notrum. She knows her father doesn’t want her to be with a warrior, much less one that has to put his own life on the line for someone else.

Among all that, she learns more about her biological family, and finds out something she would have never ever guessed.

Together they will face difficulties and their love will be tested over and over… Until they almost don´t know who they are anymore.