puppy baby

liam came home with something wiggling in his shirt. he had found a small puppy sitting on the side of the street looking quite sad, and liam, being the good person he is, could not just leave him there. so he zipped the small dog in his jacket and planned for the puppy to be a surprise for niall.

    "what the hell is in your jacket?" niall asked as soon as liam walked in the door. it had ben proved on the completed walk home that the pup didn't really enjoy being zipped in the jacket.

   "it's a bit of a surprise for you, babe," liam said sheepishly. he unzipped the jacket and barely managed to catch the puppy as he began to wiggle out of it. "surprise?"

   "oh my god, where did you get him?" niall squealed, running to grab the puppy out of liam's hands. he cooed as the dog licked his face.

   "i found him in an alley way a few streets back. he was all alone and crying, babe. i couldn't just leave him." liam pouted as niall gave him a stern look.

   "you should have taken him to the vet or something. at least to the pet store to get him some food," niall said quickly. "i'll take him by while you're at work tomorrow, i suppose."

   "so we can keep him?" liam's face brightened. niall giggled.

   "of course we can. he can be our puppy baby," niall grinned.

    liam leaned down to hug niall tightly, regardless of the squirming puppy between them. "our puppy baby."