strong

liam was forty minutes late. niall had been waiting at this park for over an  hour. he had felt his skin begin the burn half an hour ago. niall was so nervous that he had skipped eating before he left. his stomach was cramping out of hunger. the sun had given him a headache.

   niall really didn't want to give up on liam. he was in a worl famous boy band - things like this happen sometimes. though, this had been a makeup date for the last one liam had missed.

   he knew that chances are it was something logical. he might have gotten stuck late at the studio, or traffic. traffic in london was always a problem.

   niall gave the boy he loved twenty more minutes. finally, an hour after the time the date was scheduled for, niall gave up and left the park.

-

   liam felt sick to his stomach. he showed up to his and niall's park two hours after the scheduled time. he knew that niall wouldn't still be there. it was an empty hope, but liam sprinted straight from his car to the table where they were supposed to meet.

   niall wasn't there, just as liam suspected. he fell to his knees, quite literally and dramatically, and cried. this was the second time he had done this within a month. this was not liam, and the brunette boy knew this. he knew that this wasn't him. it was some monster fame turned him into, and liam had absolutely no clue how he was supposed to get out of it.

   so liam sat on his knees in a very public park, crying over a very private relationship with a boy.

-

   liam called niall later that night. he called, with his voice so thick with tears he took on another foreign accent, and begged. he begged niall not to break up with him. liam repeated over and over that he knew he had fucked up. he begged for a third chance, promising he wouldn't screw this one up.

   niall agreed. he couldn't stand to see his elder boyfriend so screwed up about this. liam was a mess without niall. niall was a mess without liam. both knew this, so they did everything they could to keep a relationship afloat.

-

   liam had a performance the next day after he had apologised. he also promised niall a reason that they would never need to hide again. liam promised that he would never miss another date because of this performance.

   one direction sang strong that day. four boys (liam, zayn, louis, and harry), all in relationships, all trying to keep who they were from the public.

   but before they began singing, liam dedicated the song to his boyfriend niall, and all the boys mumbled in agreement.

   liam gave niall a reason to stay strong that day.

.-.

   the ending makes absolutely no sense i'm sorry

   i wrote a majourity of this during commercial breaks of my big fat american gypsy wedding

   i'm beginning to like that show

   so yeah, read my shitty one shot

   i need to go lie down

   ew

   i'm upset

(26/04/14)