biggest fan

inspired by the niam on twitter that kinda made me lose my shit

   liam giggled as he opened up twitter once again. "hi @niallofficial i made this for you i love you so much it hurts i even love your toes i'm coming to see you tonight," he typed before attaching a picture he knew would make all of twitter go insane. he had told everyone that it was apart of #beafanday but really, he just wanted to show how much he loved niall.

   "payno, you know you're going to get in so much shit for this, right?" niall giggled from beside him, placing his head on liam's chest as he set his phone down.

   "i'll take it. i was out with sophia all say yesterday, and i figured i should find some way to make it up to you. now what should i do next?'' liam hummed, pushing niall's almost brunette hair all over his head. "your hair is really fluffy."

   "well, it is after you've touched it!" niall giggled that giggle that liam loves so much once before, before pushing himself off the boy and heading to the bathroom. "why don't you use that tweet i said about smashing my phone on the ground? you've got that saved somewhere, right?''

   "that i do!" liam murmured before niall rushed off into the loo. he opened up twitter once more to look at the madness he had created. "SMASH IT IN MY FACEEEE,'' he typed and scrolled through his camera roll to find that tweet.

   "liam, look at these pants!" niall shouted from the loo. he hit ''tweet'' and rushed in there to see what his boyfriend was going off about. niall was holding a pair of miley cyrus pants; his own had been throw to the floor. he was about to put them on?!

   "niall, babe, i don't think you should-"

   "relax, li! miley tweeted about losing some pants in jersey! i think i've found them!" he giggled before sliding them on. "take my picture?"

   "only if you'll take a selfie with me afterwards?" liam asked. niall nodded with a wide smile on his face and liam reached into the pocket of the boy's pants and pulled out his phone, which was on and open to liam's twitter page.

   "just for the record, i'd like to smash my ass on your face," niall purred, before sticking his tongue out and gesturing liam to take his picture. then liam out his own phone and took a selfie with niall.

   "you know," liam murmured after both pictures were tweeted, reaching over to stroke the bulge in niall's pants, "i wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer to smash your ass on my face."

   niall sprung at liam and attached their lips quickly.

.-.

wow i'm messed up

this was supposed to be cute not dirty i don't know what happened

um???

so hi guys

how are you?

my head hurts again

liam made me feel a bit lightheaded

check out my book to find you? it'd be lovely if you did :)

oki, that is all

(4/08/14)