Chapter 52: Stuffed Animals and the Talk

Hiya Minna~

Guess who's back? Back again?

It's me, the dorky dork! Did you miss me? (Sherlock pun completely intended.)

Also I saw Big Hero 6 and the Book of Life a few days ago and I am completely in love with both of them. I cried for both of them. I cried really hard for BH6 though.

Now guess what? WE HAVE MADE IT TO A MILLION VIEWS. HIGH FIVE ME MY BEST FRIENDS!

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail belongs to the demon lord, Hiro Mashima. Thank you for your service.

-Mustache-super happy-Narwhalz
___________________________________________________________________

~Jellal's POV~

We walked along the boardwalk that was just a mile away from the resort. I held Erza's hand gently in my own. Our shoulders would occasionally brush one another and I could see a small hint of blush appear on her cheeks.

I unconsciously rubbed my face. Before we left the hotel, Erza and Mirajane had decided that they could cover up my tattoo with pounds of concealer and then just give me a pair of sunglasses. Although it did work, it was unbearably itchy and uncomfortable.

In front of us, Juvia had wrapped her entire body around one of Gray's arms and began pointing towards certain stores with her free hand.

"Gray-sama," She chimed with a smile, "Look at that doll! Isn't he the cutest?" In the window of a toy store, countless dolls and plush figures scattered across the colorfully decorated floor.

In the center, roughly lying on a pedestal, was a small stuffed penguin. It's entire body looked like a huge thumb with button eyes and a beak that was only a little larger.

He shrugged, "I've seen cuter." She whipped back and glared at him. He was screwed.

"What could be cuter than Mr. Duckington?" The rain woman hissed at Gray. I could practically see the sweat forming on his forehead.

I called out, "You already named it?" She turned and glared at me. Luckily, Erza was too intoxicated by plush figure of a cake with a face to notice the action.

"Shush, Jellal. Gray-sama still hasn't answered Juvia!" She stared back at the ice mage. "Don't think you can escape this."

"I-I was going to say that -er, um- y-you are the cutest thing I have ever seen!" That definitely calmed her down a bit. She giggled excitedly and pecked him on his cheek for his kind words. I could practically see the blush from where I was standing.

"Romeo-kun, look at this one. Doesn't it look a little funny?" I heard Wendy squeak from behind us. She was crouched down in front of the window and was pointing at some deformed deer plushie.

Romeo was leaning over her shoulder, hovering above her. "I don't know, is think the clown doll wins for weirdest." He stared at said doll for a moment before shuddering and looking away.

"Jellal, buy me this cake."

I turned to see Erza pointing through the glass at a small, woolen cake. Her face was stern, but there was more of a twinkle in her eye than usual. "You do know you can't actually eat the cake, right?"

"Yes," She nodded urgently, "I do."

I sighed in defeat and reached inside my pocket for some spare jewels. I walked into the store, followed by Erza and the others. Wendy and Romeo had run off into the center of the store, while Gray was being pulled around by Juvia.