Chapter 28: Truth or Dare

HIYAH MINNA~

I have way to much excitement built up in me. I spent so much time yesterday deciding exactly how this will play out.

I feel like Mira while doing this. And to all those who were unsure- in last chapter the whole 'Partner Fight Scene' was taken from a comic I found on Tumblr.

In the comic, they were at the beach and fighting over who had the best girlfriend. The only other difference was Gray wasn't showing Juvia off or anything,

I didn't like that. '_____'

TRUTH OR FREAKING DARE

-MustacheNarwhalz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~No One's POV~

The gang sat around the floor in a large circle. On one side was the guys and the other was the girls. In the middle of the group was a small glass Coca Cola bottle.

(NOTE: In this version of the game, Player A spins the bottle. Whoever it lands on gets to ask Player A a truth or dare. Then Player B must spin the bottle next. And so on)

Jellal shyly sat in between the bickering Gray and Natsu. Romeo ad the girls watched sympathetically while Gajeel just snickered.

Mira crossed her arms over her chest. "Why couldn't we sit 'boy-girl' order?" She complained.

Levy glared at her, "Because, Mira, we don't want to. If we have to play your dumb game, we get to choose our seats!"

Mira ignored her comment and continued to complain. Gajeel interrupted her, "Let's just get this over with."

"Fine. Who wants to go first?" Mira looked around the group. She came across Lisanna. "How about you, sis?"

Her sister nodded and reached for the bottle. She flicked her wrist and sent the bottle spinning. The bottle landed on Levy.

~Levy's POV~

I looked down at the bottle. It pointed towards myself. Lisanna smiled at me, "Levy, you get to ask!"

I stuttered, "O-okay, truth or dare?"

She perked up, "I pick dare!"

I searched my brain for a good dare. I didn't want to be like Mira and embarrass her. "Oh, I know! Lisanna, I dare you to eat three whole brownies without using your hands!"

"Geez Levy, you suck at this." Gajeel snickered.

"SHADDUP!" I reached behind me and grabbed a couch pillow. I launched it at his face, which he blocked with ease.

Lisanna stood up and skipped towards the kitchen. She came back a moment later with a plate of brownies. Lisanna gently placed them in the circle and smiled slyly at us.

She put her hands behind her back then, without hesitation, slammed her face into the plate of brownies. We all burst into laughter when she was finally finished.

Her face was speckled and smeared with brownies. Lisanna licked her lips, "Mmmmm. Tasty!"
_______________________

The bottle span around the circle for who-knows-what-time and came to a stop at Gajeel.

Unfortunately, this is where our friends bad luck streak began. The person interegating him? Mira.

"So Gajeel, truth or dare?" She purred excitedly.

Please pick truth, please pick truth, please pick truth, pick truth, pick truth, truth, truth, TRUTH!

"I choose dare." Gajeel answered.