Chapter 48: Race from Hell

Wassup Minna~

The new episode (201) just had me really pumped up for a bunch of NaLu moments. But nope, at least Virgo was being her Virgo-y self. So I am satisfied! (plus Team Natsu time)

And I had to babysit my younger brother and I was doodling Happy (which he insisted was the cat from Animal Crossing) and asked to see what he was from. He is know obsessed with Fairy Tail. He started screaming "I'm all fired up" at my older brother whenever he tried to speak. So proud.

Also, I have another check up on my Fairy Tail friend. She was an episode away from finishing the Edolas Arc, which she loved with all her heart, when she asked me something insane.

"Wait, so if Pantherlily comes back and is a tiny Exceed, does that mean they'll try to take Lisanna back, too? Gasp, does that mean Lisanna is going to be a tiny Exceed?!" I have never laughed so hard.

Imagine a tiny little Lisanna Exceed. The worst part was that she was fully serious. I kept cracking up while she just looked really deep in thought.

Okay, I need to get back to the chapter!

-MustacheNarwhalz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~No One's POV~

The four jet skis lined up together in the rippling ocean. The drivers, the boys and Erza, sent one another intimidating glances.

Mira and Lisanna were sitting sideways on their ski. The Exceeds had joined them while Romeo and Wendy decided to just go and ride.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" The silver haired girl asked everyone. They all nodded and she looked desperately at her sister.

Mira was grasping a camera to her chest and shaking in anticipation. A wide grin was stretched across her face. "No, this is perfect. Just think of the cuteness!"

"Natsu, you're gonna get us killed!" The blonde slapped the side of his head. He was, once again, fiddling with the buttons.

He rolled his eyes, "Stop being a drama queen, Lucy."

She pinched his cheeks an began to yank them in opposite directions. "Say that again, dumbass."

"Drama queen."

Levy sighed under he breath as she watched her best friend attack the dragon slayer. She slapped her forehead, "She'll never learn, will she?"

"What're you saying, Shrimp?" Gajeel turned and stared down on the bluenette.

"N-nothing. Just looked forward so we can get this over with."

"Will do, tiny."

"Gray-sama, you must not let the others win. We must beat them!" Juvia declared as she squeezed her boyfriend's arm.

"Alright, I'll kick their asses." Gray chuckled as he looked determinedly at the ocean in front of him. It would have looked awesome if it wasn't for his unconscious stripping.

Erza gasped and reached over her jet ski and punched his jaw. "Would you put your clothes on?! Honestly, I thought you would learn." She turned towards Juvia and bowed her head apologetically, "I'm so sorry for this idiot's perverseness. Thank you for still loving him."

"Nice job, Ice Cube!"

"You want to go, Hot Hazard?"

Natsu smirked and let out let out a chuckle at his awful nickname. "Why thank you, Gray. I am quite hot."