Chapter 31: Hot Springs Confession

Hello Minna~

Mira has become a lot of people's favorite character. I feel so accomplished! :-D

Also, I've started a new NaLu fan fiction. It's called Lucy's Secret. Please check it out, I'd be grateful.

BUT BEFORE THAT, here's chapter 31!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Erza's POV~

I slowly stepped inside the hot springs, letting the warm water envelope my legs.

I let out a sigh of relief as the cramps I had recently began to fade away. A smile creeped onto my face, "This feels so relaxing."

Lucy nodded across the springs, "Yeah, we needed this."

The other girls agreed. The water soaked my body and my bruises.

Levy snickered, "I just can't believe the guys! They actually thought they could 'come into the girls bath' with us!"

I recalled how the boys had acted when we first arrived at the hot springs.

The hot springs is separated into a girl's side and a boy's side. As we all headed into our side of the building, the guys attempted to follow us.

After some punishing from my part, we had to explain to those dense idiots that boys can't go to the girls' side.

At least Jellal and Gajeel knew what they were doing and weren't acting like huge perverts.

Juvia shyly sat in the corner, covering herself with her arms. Wendy and Romeo stayed home with our babysitter, Elfman.

Levy turned to Juvia and Lucy, "How do you two even deal with those pervs?"

"Gray-sama isn't a pervert. At least, not when I first met him" Juvia looked down, most likely remembering his creepy pillow of her.

Lucy shrugged and sighed in annoyance, "I usually just punch him in the face or give him a 'Lucy Kick'. But that dense idiot still has no clue that what he's doing is wrong."

"Wait, Lucy" Lisanna asked with a grin, "Does that mean Natsu has seen you naked before?"

"Guess what this conversations about. Not that particular topic!" Lucy pouted with a blushing face.

Levy giggled at her embarrassment and then asked me, "So Erza, what about you?"

"What about me?" I asked confusingly.

Her smile cracked into a wicked grin, "You and Jellal. Are you guys dating now?"

I jumped into the air, "WHA-"

Juvia added, "Juvia wonders that as well. So, is Erza dating Jellal?" She looked up at me with large innocent eyes.

I stuttered, "N-no, I-"

Lucy looked at me questionably, "Why not? You both admitted you had feelings for one another as children. Although, now thinking about it, he never heard you saw anything about your crush on him."

"And it's so obvious that you two have a thing for one another. Please dot be as dense as Lucy on this." Mira smirked.

Everyone nodded in agreement again, except for Lucy. She was screaming, "EXCUSE ME, DENSE?!"

Mira wrapped her hand around Lucy's face and pushed her away. "Yes, you're extremely dense, now hush child, I'm talking to Erza."

"Jellal does not have any kind of r-romantic feelings for me! Not any at all" I try to explain.

Lisanna pressed her back against the bath house walls, "Then how do you explain the flirting?"

"That wasn't flirting!"

"Yes, it was. The flirt meter was so high, it was beautiful to watch. I was like a proud mama, watching her child grow up into a living OTP." Mira wiped away a faux tear.

I burrowed my face into the water, trying to conceal my blushing face. "He doesn't like me like that."

"Well, you at least like him like that!"

"SHUT UP!"

___________________________

~Jellal's POV~

Who knew the walls to a bath house could be so thin. So thin, that I could hear everything the girls were saying.

Everything.

All the others could hear it, too. And all eyes were on me. I muttered to myself with a stupid looking grin, "Erza likes me, huh?"

Gajeel was smirking at me, Gray was giving me a thumbs up, Laxus looked worried about me, and Natsu still ha his ear pressed against the wall.

Gray whisper-hissed at him, "Natsu! What are you doing?"

He pressed one finger to his lips, indicting Gray to shut up. "Seeing of they'll say anything about Lucy."

Gajeel face palmed, "You hopeless idiot."

We walked out of the hot springs, fully rejuvenated, for more than one reason.

Erza was walking ahead of us, talking with the other girls. I felt a hand slam into my back. I turned around and saw all the guys looking at me, "Go ask her, now!"

Gajeel pushed me forward, causing me to stumble into Erza. We both tumbled onto the ground. I groan in pain as Erza had landed on my stomach somehow.

She saw where she was and quickly sprang off. "S-sorry Jellal!"

I pushed my self off the ground and rubbed my forehead, "No, it's fine. It was my fault anyway. But, I have something to a-ask you...."

Erza stared quizzically at me, along with everyone else. "What is it, Jellal?"

I gave out a nervous laugh and looked away in embarrassment. "I-I was just wondering, if y-you want to hang out some time. With me."

Erza's cheeks began to glow red in the darkness, "You mean-like, friends?"

"N-no, not as friends. Erza, I'm asking you out on a date."

.

.

.

"Yes."

"What?!"

"Yes, Jellal. I'd love to."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE JERZA OVERWHELMS ME!

*dying fangirl noises*

And.......I'm dead

-MustacheNarwhalz