Chapter 46: Last Names

Herbivore Minna~

I am back from the fiery depths of school, where normal people and popular girls roam. *shivers in fear*

But, I do have my nerds/friends. WE STICK TOGETHER FOREVER. Or FIVEever to be exact. Cause 5 is more than four/for. Get it? No? Well, fine then.

Also a shout out to @MorticOkemjo1199 for making some awesome fan art for Mirajane's Army! Thanks so much for that.

And to my manga reading buddies, ahem. OMG OMG. THEY'RE BACK. BOTH OF THEM.

One of them I'm like, you get the hell out of here you little shit. We don't want you here.

Then the other I'm like, GO REUNITE WITH YOUR DAMN SON AND MISTAKE LUCY FOR HIS MATE.

-MustacheNarwhalz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Juvia's POV~

The last thing I remember was another person dying, then falling asleep. I had my arm wrapped tightly around Gray's waist when I woke up by sudden loud noises.

Shriek. Thunk.

"Ow, Luce what was that for?"

"Jeez, Shrimp, you're so small but you can pack a punch. Holy crap, can someone check if I'm bruised?"

I cracked open an eye and saw three things. The dragon slayers were sprawled out on the floor. Natsu had a fading red mark on his cheek, while Gajeel looked like he was just given a pint sized, full force uppercut.

Lucy and Levy were above them lying in the couch, their faces filled with rage, embarrassment, and shyness. Their faces were beat red and Levy still had her hand in a fist.

But what worried me most was the fact that Erza was waking up from Jellal's arms, and the others had no idea.

"Perverts! What the hell were you doing, Natsu?" Lucy hissed at the boy as she shielded her chest with her arms.

He shrugged. "I dunno, that's why I asked, weirdo." Natsu said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I felt Gray shift underneath my grip. He slapped his palm to his forehead. "That freaking idiot..."

I grabbed his other hand and nodded towards Erza, who was now fully awake and glaring at the boys with an expression of pure disgust.

"Did you two try to besmirch these girl's virtue?" Erza asked them coldly. She outstretched a hand and a sharp, smooth sword appears pointing directly at the dragon slayers.

Natsu shook his hands nervously in front of his face, "O-of course not, Erza."

She took one glance at Lucy before she confessed his crime, "He groped me in my sleep!"

"What, no I-" The next thing we knew, Natsu went head first into a wall.

Mira slammed her foot in the ground. "Erza, don't hurt him for trying to make a move! They could've-"

"Mira, no! What the hell?" Lucy screeched as she covered her blushing face with her hands. She wrapped her arms around her legs as Happy flew over to help him.

"Good morning, minna! How are....you?" Romeo spoke as him and Wendy stalked into the room. Charles was behind her mumbling about how stupid teenagers were.

Erza ignored the presence of the children and turned towards Gajeel. "What is your crime?"

"Unlike Flameo over there," He jabbed his thumb towards Natsu, "I didn't do anything."