Chapter 42: Lover's Quarrel

Hello Minna~

I am actually quite surprised about how many people wanted to join that army thing.

I love all of you.

I literally spent an hour just doodling images of Mirajane and I (with a ton of people behind us) in battle ready armor charging Fairy Tail. No regrets.

I am planning to have this chapter have a whole bunch of moments. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Also, I was on my phone last night, with my FT buddy, texting one another a bunch of spells from Fairy Tail. It was the best (I won by using Mavis' shielding power from the Tenrou Arc)

-MustacheNarwhalz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~No One's POV~

The group followed behind Mira, who had three poor mages in a headlock under her arms. Lucy and Levy under one arm, and Natsu under the other.

She stomped her way down the hallway, glaring at strangers who looked like they might dare intervene with her plans.

Mira flicked her neck so her hair gracefully fell onto her back. She turned to Erza and asked, "Which room are we having this? Boys or girls?"

"We usually hang out in our room, so I guess we could switch it up. As long as Gray removed that. . . .pillow." She shot an accusing glare over towards Gray.

He unlooped his arm from Juvia's shoulder to wave his hands around nervously. He laughed awkwardley, "Oh no, it's gone! Don't worry...or hurt me"

Natsu sprang up at the chance to embarrass his rival. He snickered, "Oh yeah, the Perv Pillow! You're lucky Juvia didn't know what you actually-" He was silenced by a elbow getting slammed into his chest.

"Would you shut up!" A blonde hissed at him from across Mira. Luckily for them, she hadn't thought of putting the two under one arm.

Happy gasped from above them, "Lushee's being violent! Someone save Natsu!" He flew down towards Lisanna and landed on her shoulder. They began whispering and giggling behind them.

Levy grabbed Lucy's arm to keep her from lashing at Happy, Natsu, or Mira. Either way, it would end badly.

As they neared the rooms, Mira had released Natsu and Levy, but still was holding a firm grasp on the hem of Lucy's cover dress.

"Would you stop? Look, Levy and Natsu aren't trying to run away." She gestured towards the two as they stared down at their feet.

The blonde snapped at her, "Because they know you'll just attack them! Y'know what?" She searched her waist for her belt and grabbed hold of a key. "Open gate of the lion, Leo!"

Light shimmered through the hallway as a man appeared in a tux. His fiery hair was unruly as he tapped his sunglasses. "What can I help you with, Lucy?"

"Mira's trying to kill me!" she hollered. Loke glanced towards the Take-over Mage for help or an explanation.

She shrugged, "Lucy is trying to escape Movie Night so she doesn't have to face her true love."

"He is not my goddamn true love!"

Loke smirked, "I don't know, you two seem pretty close for friends." He bent forwards just enough so the blonde couldn't reach him, but could at least see him.

"Oh," Lucy snarled, "So now you're siding with Mira instead of me? What the hell!"

With each comment, Natsu felt his cheeks grow more heated then normal. He began to burrow his face into his scarf as he tried to distract himself from Loke and Mira's remarks on his relationship with Lucy.

"Oh please, the only person denser than you about feelings is Natsu! Heck, even Gajeel knows he's got it bad for Levy!" The celestial Mage argued. It's like he was trying to embarrass everyone.

"I called you out here to help me escape Mira, not to criticize my love life!" She puffed out her cheeks.

He smirked, "Oh, so now you admit Natsu's part of your love life?" Lucy's face blazed the color of Erza's hair.

"N-no! That's not what I meant at all!" Lucy stuttered. Natsu has now fully enclosed his face into his scarf, while Jellal patted him on the back.

Mira laughed and stared at Loke in awe. She said, "Wow, you should have come out a lot sooner! You're doing this like a pro."

He shrugged knowingly, "What can I say? You're not the only match maker in Fairy Tail. Here give her to me." Loke grabbed Lucy by the waist and pulled her into his arms. "Natsu, I don't think I can hold Lucy for much longer. She's hurt her ankle and can't walk! I think I'm going to drop her."

"Wha-"

He lifted her into the air, giving a small nod towards Mira before he dropped her. The blonde squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the pain of the floor slamming against her bottom.

But instead she felt warm, muscles arms underneath her. She looked up and saw a blushing Natsu looking down at her. He had caught her.

He glared at Loke before growling, "What the hell was that for!"

"Pictures." He answered simply. The two looked over and saw Mira, Lisanna, and even Happy all holding cameras.

"I hate you all." Lucy cried out as she buried her face into her hands.

_________________

Jellal led the way into their hotel room, Erza attached to his side. "Come in, come in. Make yourselves at home, ladies."

His girlfriend smirked and leaned onto his arm. "Since when have you been so polite. When we were kids, you used to take whatever you wanted from who ever."

"Since I found a book a fanciness. Obviously." Jellal joked as Erza rolled her eyes.

She pecked his cheek with her lips, causing a warm feeling to spread around his body. "I love you." She whispered.

He returned the favor and kissed her lightly on the forehead, "I love you more."

A low voice growled, "Oh great, you're all back and being lovey-dovey. That's disgusting. There's kids here." He gestured towards Romeo and Wendy.

Levy stammered, "G-Gajeel!"

He froze when he saw the blue haired girl. He quickly recovered, but refused to look at her. "What are you doing here, Pipsqueak. Shouldn't you be out with Stanley?"

"His name was Simon." She corrected him, "And why would I be?"

"You were flirting with him the entire time! And didn't even get to surf." He crossed his arms over his chest. Pantherlily came up from behind him and started patting his arm.

"For one thing, I wasn't flirting with him, he was teaching me how to stand up on that stupid board. And secondly, you stormed off like a little kid!" She balled her hands up into fists.

Mira squealed, "Lover's quarrel!"

They screamed at her in unsion, "This is not of lover's quarrel!"

Romeo tapped Lisanna on the shoulder. He whispered to her, "Should Wendy and I leave? Mira is getting that look in her eyes."

Lisanna glanced over at her sister, who was bouncing on the balls of her feet. She waved her hands dismissively, "Oh no, I'm sure it's fine. If things get too crazy, just hide in the kitchen or something."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had too much fun imagining this type of stuff. No seriously, I walked into a wall today because I was day dreaming about Gajeel and Levy fighting.

I always imagined Mira and Loke being good, sneaky besties who meddle in the guild's love life.

Also, here's the challenge of the day:

Can you think of a slogan for Mirajane's Army! Not even joking with you. I want a slogan.

-MustacheNarwhalz