Chapter 14: Date night - Kaitlyn's awkwad run in with a student

Chapter 14

“Oh my goodness. Ms. Smith?” The waitress at the cafe exclaimed, placing two coffees in front of Chase and Kaitlyn.  “Jana, Jana Watson. I was in your 6th period class. Graduated 2007.

“Jana, how are you?” Kaitlyn asked, standing up to give her student a hug.

“I’m good. Working here now,” Jana shrugged, waving at the cafe. I went to community college for a year, then worked at Walmart...thinking about being a nurse, or dental assistant...”

Kaitlyn listened as Jana rattled on.  Kaitlyn was use to it. Another student who loved her.  They usually told their whole life experiences when they saw Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn didn’t mind.

“Oh. My. God.” Jana’s eyes widen as she looked at Chase sitting quietly waiting for Jana and Kaitlyn’s bonding experience to end. “Chase? Chase Brock?” When Chase nodded politely, she let out a squeak,  jumping in excitement, startling Kaitlyn, who decided to sit back down. “We graduated the same year. You’re back in town? You are,” Jana answered for herself.  I read it in the newspaper.”

“I am. How are you?” Chase replied.

Kaitlyn couldn’t help but notice the maturity difference between Jana, who was like an excited teenager, and Chase, who was like a...Man.

“Chase,” Jana cleared her throat, “Your t-shirt business is doing well. Congratulations,” Jana said, now batting her eyes, flirting.

“Thank you,”

“If you need an assistant or anything--”

Feeling extremely uncomfortable by Jana’s flirting, Kaitlyn shifted in her seat.  She certainly couldn’t say anything. What could she say. Hey my student Jana, please quit flirting with my student Chase, because teacher is on a date?  Kaitlyn suddenly felt --older.

“I don’t need an assistant, but I would love a chocolate mouse for us to share. Thank you,” Chase said, looking back at Kaitlyn, smiling, and holding her hand on the table.

“Sure thing,” Jana said, slightly rolling her eyes, and walking away in a huff.

“I bet you get that all the time being back in town.”

“I won’t lie. I do. But I only have eyes for one lady,” Chase said, caressing her hand.

Kaitlyn could feel her heart race.

“Here you go!” Jana said rather loudly, placing the cake on the table. “If their’s anything else I can provide for you Chase,” Jana said, embarrassing so for herself.

“Theirs nothing else you can provide me Jana,” Chase said, keeping his eyes on Kaitlyn, and smiling.  “Umm, this looks good,” Chase said to Kaitlyn, as Jana dramatically turned, and walked off.

“It does,” Kaitlyn said, opening her mouth, as Chase placed a small forkful into her mouth. “Umm, delicious,” Kaitlyn said, savoring the taste.

So Chapter 15 will be racy, and sexy!

Please comment and vote if you enjoyed!

Thanks guys!

:)

Oona