Chapter 15: Kaitlyn and Chase after date - Things get hot, sweaty, and sexy!

This chapter includes sexual scenes. For mature audiences.

:)

Oona

Chapter 15

On the ride home, Chase placed his hand on Kaitlyn’s thigh. Kaitlyn didn’t have the strength to remove it.  She had a good time.  Chase was smart, respectable, and they had a lot in common. Enjoy the date Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn thought. Boy, does his warm hand feel good on my thigh.  Kaitlyn placed her hand on top of Chase’s, and he intertwined his fingers in hers, so they were holding hands. Such a simple sweet gesture sent butterflies in her stomach.  They were silent on the ride, but it felt right for Kaitlyn. She didn’t feel forced to talk, and by the content and relaxed look on Chase’s face, she knew he didn’t either.

“Would you like some music?” Chase asked, breaking the silence.

“Sure,” Kaitlyn said, as Chase let’s go of Kaitlyn’s hand, and pushed play on the CD player.  The love song that was playing at the concert came on, and the butterflies in Kaitlyn’s stomach became more intense.  Chase grabbed Kaitlyns hand again, interlacing his fingers in-between hers. The lyrics ‘When you find love...Show...Don’t let it go...You will know...’ It was like the singer was singing it to Kaitlyn, but she knew better. We just happen to like the same music, she reasoned in her mind, even though her erect nipples were saying a different story.

When they pulled up to Kaitlyn’s house in silence just as the song had ended, they both got out without saying a word, with Chase rushing to her side to close the car door. Chase walked her up to the porch. When they reached the porch, Kaitlyn turned her back to Chase, fumbling in her purse, before pulling out her keys.

“Thank yo-,” Kaitlyn attempted to say when she turned around, but Chase planted a kiss on her, grabbing her waist, and they collapse into her screen door, kissing passionately.  Maybe I should stop him? No, a kiss is just a kiss, and it feels so damn good, Kaitlyn thought, before letting her inhibitions go. Chase ran his fingers through Kaitlyn’s hair,  tugging it, and pushing her further into the screen door.

Damn, she taste good, Chase thought, as he removed his hand from her hair, and slowly let his fingers travel up her milky thigh. It’s so smooth. If she tried to stop me, I don’t know if I could, Chase thought, as his pants became tighter on him.

Kaitlyn could feel Chase’s sex, large, hard and bulging on her thigh as Chase hand went under her dress, brushing across her wet lace panties. His fingers found there way into her panties, stroking her silky sex. Kaitlyn let out a moan, and pushed Chase off of her, turning her back to him, fumbling with her keys.

“Please Kaitlyn, don’t stop,” Chase begged.

“I have to...”Kaitlyn said breathless, “If I’m going to open the door and let you in.”

As Kaitlyn tried to place the key in the door, Chase grabbed her waist, and moved her hair to the side, showering her neck with kisses.  Kaitlyn could feel his large sex rubbing against her bottom, and worked hard to get the key in the door. Finally! The door opened as they tumbled in. Chase took a look around her modest, but chicly decorated home.

“Welcome,” Kaitlyn said pointing to her home in general.

“Where is your bedroom?” Chase asked, stepping closer to her.

“That way,” Kaitlyn said pointing to the open door down the hall, as Chase scooped her up - walking them to the bedroom.  Chase laid her down on the bed, falling into her, kissing her deeply, grounding his sex into her, and hitching her dress up further so her panties were exposed. He attempted to pull down her thin lacy panties, but when they ripped a little when he tried, he ripped them off of her instead in a passionate flurry, and took a second to take in her sex.  It was moist, bare, and Chase could see it throbbing.  Chase took his tongue, and licked her wet valley, while Kaitlyn let out a moan. Chase then got back on top of Kaitlyn, grounding his sex into her bare sex, tongue kissing her. I hope she likes the taste, he thought. He began kissing and sucking on her neck. 

“So good,” Kaitlyn said licking her lips after the kiss.

“You like the taste?” Chase asked, in-between  sucking on her neck.

“I do.”

Chase then stood up, and pulled Kaitlyn off of the bed, turning her back to him.  He unzipped her dress, and it fell to the floor. Chase looked at her bare back, and braced himself for the sight he would receive when he turned her around by holding her waist strong.  When he turned her around to face him, his mouth watered at the sight of her large breast - two erect, and dark pink nipples at the end.  He sucks them, one by one, as Kaitlyn threw her head back moaning.  With one hand squeezing her breast, and his mouth sucking her nipple, he used the other hand to slide in-between her wet sex.

“Take it off,” Kaitlyn moaned with pleasure unbuttoning Chase’s belt with speed, and ripping his tucked shirt from his pants.  Chase finished off the other buttons, and threw the shirt on the ground.  Kaitlyn sat on the bed, wrapping her athletic legs around Chase’s legs, and unzipped his pants.  Kaitlyn was pleasantly surprised that Chase wore no underwear, and his large bulging sex sprung out of his pants, dangerously closed to Kaitlyn’s watering mouth - begging to be sucked.  Kaitlyn stood up, got on her knees, and stroked his beautiful sex, making it grow larger.  Chase threw back his head, letting moans escape him.  When Kaitlyn felt she couldn’t resist no more, she licked the tip of his creamy sex, and it was more creamy and delicious then the chocolate mouse they shared at the cafe. She glided his large sex in her mouth, further and further, until it hit the back of her throat, and then she slowly glided it out to the tip, and placed it back in, hitting the back of her throat again, and gliding it back out.  She did this faster and faster, and his sex grew larger and larger, and creamier and creamier, and her nipples harder and harder. Her head was going back and forth, faster and faster - his two large mounds hitting her chin over and over again. She took his sex out of her mouth to lick his two delicious mounds, before returning to his sex.  Faster and faster she sucked, as Chase was screaming out in pleasure, grabbing the back of her head tighter the more pleasurable it got.  Kaitlyn wanted it all in her mouth, and she made sure her mouth stayed tightly wrapped around his sex, so nothing escaped.  Chase legs began to shake, and he stepped back, slightly pushing Kaitlyn back, so that his sex escaped her mouth. He lifted her from the floor, and threw her on the bed, getting on top of her, and thrusting his manhood in to her dark valley, fast and hard.

“Oh Chase...” Kaitlyn screamed.

“Open wider for me, wider baby,” Chase said as he pushed into her, over and over again, making the headboard hit the wall.

Kaitlyn’s hand traveled to her dripping wet sex, as she pulled a piece of meat to the side, making her dark juicy valley bigger for Chase luscious sex.

“Like this baby,” Kaitlyn moaned.

“Yeah,” Chase said looking at Kaitlyn with intensity.

As Kaitlyn body began to shake, Chase knew he had to deliver his all. He pinned Kaitlyn’s waist down firmly, before giving a final hard thrust, releasing his manhood into her sex.

“Oh!” Kaitlyn yelled, shaking as Chase dripped sweat on her breast, slightly collapsing into her, but not before giving her three more passionate thrusts - releasing every last drop into her.  Chase laid on top of Kaitlyn, as Kaitlyn stroked his back. No words for them, as their hearts beated on top of each other.  Chase kissed Kaitlyn, and rolled off of her.

“Come here,” Chase said, as Kaitlyn crawled over to him, and cuddled in his arms.