Chapter 11: Is that a Yes?

Chapter 11

“I’m glad I saw you. I had no one to go with, Chase said smiling, as Kaitlyn leaned against her car in the parking lot.

“Same here...Well I had Jules, but she’s not much of a fan.”

“I see. She left,”  Chase said, and they shared a laugh.

Chase moved in closer.  The smell of his musky cologne, his open light blue button down shirt, his thick brows, with his green eyes, so piercing, even with dull parking lot lights, made Kaitlyn feel weak. When he brushed her hand, she knew he’d done it on purpose.

“Can we do this again sometime?” Chase asked.

“Oh, Chase...”

“Just dinner,” he said, squeezing her hand, and lightly putting the other on her waist. “If thats okay. Is it okay?”

Kaitlyn wanted to say something, but she was suddenly breathless, as he moved closer into her, pressing her up against the car. He leaned his head down, eye to eye with Kaitlyn, and she could feel his breath on her lips.  Before she could think to reject him, Chase kissed her, deep. Kaitlyn placed her hand on his chest, a weak attempt to reject him. He stopped. They breathed in silence, with eyes locked. He kissed her again, gently pressing his lips to hers. Kaitlyn surrendered, opening her mouth, letting his tongue inside, so warm, and soft, their tongues dance together, causing electricity to surge through Kaitlyn’s body.  Chase bit her lower lip, and then kissed her even more deeply, as Kaitlyn caressed his back, so strong, so muscular. He cupped her face with one hand, and with the other, brought her body in, closer to his, so that they melted together.  He loosened his grip,  as they breathed together.

“Is that a yes?” Chase asked with a smile.

Kaitlyn was unable to speak, and was grateful for his strong hands around her waist, or else she knew her legs, feeling like jello would collapse.  Kaitlyn nodded a yes, and got into her car.  Chase leaned down, and kissed her firmly one last time, before shutting the door for Kaitlyn, and watching her drive off.

Thank you for reading Chapter 11! What do you think of a past student who wants to date his teacher?  

1)Creepy? Past students and teacher should never date!  

Or

2) It's A-ok, once the student hits 18.

Let me know, and if you liked it, show your love with a vote : )

-Oona