Chapter Twenty-One

Hadley was walking on her way back to the Chip Shop

Hadley was walking on her way back to the Chip Shop. As much as she never wanted to walk in there again she needed to get the rest of her stuff before the pirates claimed it for themselves. She was trying not to think about the Harry situation and it was surprisingly working. Her mind kept drifting to Franky, thinking about how he genuinely cared for her. However, part of her said it was too good to be true and he'd be ripped away from her like Grey was.

Hadley was soon interrupted from her thoughts though.

"Where you heading?" The familiar voice of Freddie asked as she stepped out of the shadows. Hadley jumped but then turned to face Freddie.

"You have got to stop doing that, you come out of fucking nowhere." Hadley said before sighing. "Where does it look like I'm going?" She questioned.

"The Chip Shop? Nowhere in particular? You do have a tendency to wander," Freddie responded, shrugging a bit as she walked over to Hadley.

"I wander when I'm drunk and depressed." Hadley pointed out and then shrugged. "The chip shop, unfortunately." She muttered.

"Unfortunately?" Freddie asked, raising an eyebrow slightly at her words.

"Haven't you heard? Surely it's the talk of the Isle by now." Hadley rolled her eyes. "Captain Blueberry broke up with her first mate and resigned." She muttered. Freddie was clearly in shock, it was obvious she didn't know. She raised an eyebrow.

"Why? What happened?" She asked, clearly curious.

"Long story short Harry's a manipulative dick and I need to go get all my shit before the pirates claim it." Hadley responded with a soft sigh. Freddie nodded and then stepped closer to Hadley.

"I knew he was a dick from the start," She muttered as she looked at the grey-haired girl.

"That's what everyone's been saying. Well, the three people who seem to actually give a fuck about me." Hadley muttered, her gaze shifting to Freddie.

"Yeah, they were right," Freddie responded, leaning forward a bit before kissing Hadley, softly. Hadley was taken aback but surprisingly didn't pull away, accepting the kiss.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" That dreaded Scottish accent of Harry Hook echoed through the alley as he came into view. Hadley quickly pulled away from the kiss in shock and confusion. "Just as I thought..." He smirked as he walked over to Hadley, tracing along her jaw with his hook. She didn't have the power to push him away, her mind was racing with confusion. "You really are a slut who will go for anyone you can get your hands on. Anyone who shows a teeny tiny bit of care for you." He finished, stepping back. Hadley glanced between Freddie and Harry in utter confusion.

"Confused, huh Blueberry?" Freddie smirked, stepping back so she was stood beside Harry. Hadley opened her mouth, trying to form words but not a single one came out of her mouth.

"I-I don't understand..." She shook her head. "You fucking hate her... how many fucking lies have you told me?" She asked, looking at Harry as tears formed in her eyes. Harry sighed and took a step towards her again. He held his hook out.

"You see, fla-" He began, but was cut off as Hadley grabbed his hook, dragging it down with force.

"Don't fucking call me that." She seethed, gripping his hook tightly as ashes appeared around her head. Harry chuckled. "Was this part of your stupid little plan all along?" She asked harshly.

"What? It fits you." He said, wincing a little as Hadley pulled on his hook, twisting his arm in an uncomfortable position.

"I'm waiting for a fucking explanation, Hook." She said seriously. Her anger was controlling her, but really she was breaking inside and her eyes were filled with tears. "Was this part of your plan all along?" She repeated.

"Alright, okay." Harry said quickly before Hadley could do any worse. "No- it wasn't. My hate for Freddie... it was genuine. It was when I was looking for you... and I bumped into her..."

**

"Looking for your little girlfriend?" Freddie asked as she appeared from the shadows, making Harry jump.

"What the fuck do you want, you bitch?" He seethed, instantly squaring up to Freddie. She smirked and looked up at him, completely unphased by the pirate.

"I know where she is. And it won't surprise you." Freddie replied, crossing her arms over her chest.

"And why should I believe you?" Harry spat, crossing his arms over his chest too. Freddie smirked and stood on her tiptoes.

"Because I know what you really want." She whispered in his ear. "Her downfall." She whispered before pulling away. Harry raised his eyebrows and Freddie turned on her heel. "Follow me." She instructed before walking off down the alleyway. Harry stood there, watching her for a moment. However, before she disappeared completely, Harry let out a groan and followed her. She led him through another alleyway and onto a rooftop. Freddie then pointed across to an open window opposite to where they stood. "Look." She muttered. Just visible in the window was Hadley, cuddled up to the chest of none other than Franky Becker. Harry's face filled with rage and he jumped off the rooftop, heading towards the house. However, Freddie quickly jumped after him, grabbing him by his coat and pulling him back.

"You want to storm in there, right? Well that's not going to work." Freddie whispered, holding his coat harshly and spinning him around to face her. "Help me, and we'll bring her down together."

**

"You fucking dickhead." Hadley seethed, slamming Harry against the wall, pressing her burning hand tightly against his neck. He gasped a bit before recomposing himself.

"You fucking cheated on me, what did you expect me to do?" He managed to choke out. "You cheated on Carlos for me, you cheated on me for Franky. You're a dirty slut. A cheater. That's all you'll ever be." He added, before he couldn't speak anymore and was just gasping for breath, pulling at Hadley's hand to try to get her to let go. However, she only tightened her grip.

"Don't use that against me. You never fucking cared about our relationship. We barely fucking had one, you manipulated me to get what you wanted, and you fucking got that. Why do this too?" Hadley questioned, her voice raising as her anger brewed.

"Freddie's the one... you should be... asking that question to." Harry got out, watching Hadley's eyes widen in realisation. Suddenly, she burst into a fit of rage, dropping Harry to the floor. He coughed and gasped, gripping his throat. Hadley didn't say a single word as she stormed off, beginning her pursuit to find Freddie. No matter where in the shadows that bitch was hiding, Hadley was going to hunt her down.

-