Chapter 10.

[ ???'s P.O.V. ]

I really shouldn't be doing this. It'll ruin my reputation at school and in public. My family will probably disown me. Or what if I get arrested? But, Yoongi said that he won't let anything happen to me. He said that we won't get caught. He said that no one will ever find out. He told me that everything will work out fine. But, nowadays all kids ever do it lie, so is he lying too?

I pace back and forth while waiting for my boss to come deal with her. I don't know what to do next. All he said was to go get her and bring her to the warehouse. I really really should not be doing this. But I need the money. I need it so I can go to college and help out my family. I need the money so I can fight back on those who made fun of me. I'm sick and tired of people giving me weird looks. I'm so done with those who treat me with pity, like I have some sort of visible disability.

I hate them. And I want them to pay for what they did to me. It's unfair how they can get away with anything. They're spoiled bitches who deserve to get what they're going to get. I don't give a damn-

*bang* *door closes*

"Well look who it is," Yoongi drags a chair over as Mrs. Choi starts whimpering.

"I blindfolded her just in case sir,"

He nods and waves his hand outwards, so I take it as my cue to leave. Even though it's my job to kidnap and bring those to their death, I did not want to be in that room any longer. The atmosphere was too tense for my liking. I felt like I could 't even blurt out a single word.

So I get my things and leave. And as I step out, I make sure there's no suspicious evidence spread out on my body. I don't want to ruin things now.

Especially once they start fully laying the plan out. Nothing will be sabotaged and I will make sure of it. No matter how hard the challenge is, it won't stop me from making sure it gets done.

Sorry for the short chapter guys. Check "Case Closed" update if y'all wanna know why 🌚

Thx for readings boiyos 🐸 - Authornim