Chapter 6.

"Stop! Please, I'll do anything!"

"No! Y/N don't do this. It's not worth it. I'm not worth it."

"BUT I NEED YOU!"

"I can't go on in life knowing that I was the reason you were killed!!" "I can't live like that!"

"Shut up! You did this. You made me go crazy for you! You made me do things I'd never even imagine myself doing! And you want this piece of shit instead of me?!"

"I gave you a chance before Y/N!" Maybe now you'll learn to love no one but me!"

"NO- "

*WHACK*

"FUCK!"

My eyes opened to a crowd of sitting students and an angry teacher holding a long ass ruler.

"Miss Kim! I thought I told you NOT to use foul language IN MY CLASS."

"Seems like you have not learned your lesson."

I now realise where this conversation is heading. I forcefully beat my brain to think of some random reason as to why the punishment won't be necessary.

"Oh my god! Please no Mrs. Choi! I have a family reunion on Saturday, plus my family would kill me if they found out what kind of punishment I got! PLEASE HAVE MER- "

"Aw, that's to bad," she paused.

"You're getting a Saturday. End of discussion."

From then on she walked away and sat down at her desk. Dismissing students without even looking up to say farewell.

| T I M E S K I P ☁️ |

*whispers*

Some shitty ass student who can't keep their mouth shut for shit: "omg did you here about Kim Y/N?"

Annoying snake ass group of humans: "Oh yea! I think she got a Saturday!"

Boring ass mf teachers: "Kids go to class! Or you'll be joining Miss Kim!"

And they all scurried away,

Accept for one.

Who stayed to figure out his plans.

His plans on getting revenge with the one who gave troubles to his dearest love...