Chapter 2.

3 months earlier

[Y/N's P.O.V.]

I woke up from my sleep, groaning as I twisted my body to turn my alarm clock off.

As I get up, a wave of thick, hard pain passes through my head. Making me stumble backwards into my bed.

"Woah. What the hell?"

My vision becomes slightly blurry as I try to stand again. Once I'm on my feet, I make my way to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school.

~T I M E  S K I P~

My strides were long, while I was making my way to school.

My stomach churned for a moment, receiving an uncomfortable feeling rising upon my mindset.

I had the feeling something or someone was following me or watching my every move.

But I immediately shook the feeling off as I remembered I had a basketball tournament in gym class today against the ACTUAL boys basketball team captain - Min Yoongi.

He was a small, dainty boy who (obviously) liked basketball and baseball. In middle school, he played for a team outside of school, and made a well-known, outstanding reputation of himself.

As usual he got good grades, and was a straight A's student.

That was, until the incident happened.

His mother was a businesswoman who traveled on various plane flights. Going from one city to another, one country to another, and one building to another.

She was on her way back from a mandatory meeting that was held in Paris, France. Her plane apparently was running low on gas.

The pilot alerted the passengers to get their safety equipment ready just in case for emergency, and that he was going to take a short cut- hoping to make it on ground in time.

Eventually the plane had run out of gas causing it to devistatingly crash into a field a few miles from the airport.

It scarred the kid forever. And since then he acted strangely around women...

"But why?" You may ask.

The lady had treated him well. You could almost even say he was spoiled! But,

Not quite.

You see, everytime his mother would offer him something, he would push it away most of the time. It seemed as though he didn't want anything object-like.

It was like he was yearning for someone. Someone he wanted ever so badly.

Someone of where he could keep.

All for his own...

To be continued...
———————————————————————

Hi! So I was able to update 'Chapter 2' for this book. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of this chapter or the book so far~

I will also try to update my other story as well.

I might update again this week, but if not please anticipate for the new chapter! Thank you for reading and have a great day/night!~💜

-Author-nim 🤠