Chapter 4.

"Psst."

"Hey!"

"Hey! Y/N!"

I ignore this air heads' call as I proceed in focusing once again..

"Yo!"

I hear him sigh.

"Kim fucking Y/N! Turn your trashbag bloated head over here!"

That does it. I snap my head back towards the dude's face wanting ever so badly to fuck it up *kENnetH SuccJeonJ *

Park Jimin. The school's second well-known playboy. He's friends with Jungkook and is on the same level of stupidity as him. Surprising that Jungkook ain't winning at shit...

"What do you want you dip shit?!" I reply almost hearing my voice squek at the end.

"What's the answer to number 4, 5, 8, and 12?"

Ok what the FUCK? Is he serious-

"Are you serious? Use your braincells ass head!"

"Apparently I don't have any according to your friends."

"Well then they're speaking truth. We're going over the problems in like 5 minutes! Can't you wait or something?"

He internally screams, I can tell because of the way he clenched his jaw and pinched his own finger.

"Dammit Y/N. Because! I don't get any of these and if Mrs. Choi even glances at my face she'd ask me for the answer."

"May I remind you- WHICH I CLEARLY DON'T HAVE."

"Excuse me Park Jimin. Would you like to share with the class what you were talking about with Miss Kim? Surely we would all probably love to hear it."

"I-it's nothing Mrs. Choi. Sorry,"

"And you Miss Kim, please turn around and focus on your equations."

All of a sudden I hear someone say "nerd". With my smart mind I could already tell by the tone of voice who it was. Jeon Jungkook.

Not really caring about the warning previously given to me by my teacher I simply reply with "ass fucker".

WHICH may I remind you is not entirely wrong, considering the fact that he's a playboy...
———————————————————————
(??? P.O.V.)

I clenched my fist. Angered at the thought of how many interactions she's had with this many kids today.

And the fact that they're boys makes it 10 times worse.

It should be me who makes her laugh.

It should be me whom she talks to.

It should be me who she throws her sass at.

It should be me who interacts with her.

It should be me. And one day, it will.
———————————————————————
(Y/N's P.O.V.)

The bell rang indicating our 30 minute lunch break.

I left my stuff on my desk as I would he coming back here for academy, and walked to the cafeteria.

[ T I M E S K I P 👀]

As I sat down I scanned the room looking at each individual table. Nothing important, just wondering...

"Hey Y/N! Mind if I sit here?"

I look up from my food and see Yoongi already sitting down with his tray right next to me.

"Uh yea I guess so."

"Thanks!" He lets out a breathe-like giggle before he starts eating.

My friends come over and join us as we discuss how much we hate school and how all the teachers are stuck-up dick suckers.

My friend Sooyeon asked why Yoongi was sitting with us, or more like why was he sitting right next to me and I answered saying that it was just friendship. Nothing more nothing less.

[ T I M E S K I P ]
(??? P.O.V.)

I finally made the first move. My plan is slowly progressing.

I will finally have her all to myself.

If I find out that someone is disturbing my love, I won't hesitate bitch...

Kim Y/N, just wait.

You WILL be mine.

You will...

To Be Continued
———————————————————————
Lol I don't really have anything to talk abt right now sooo yea. Thanks for reading~💜

- Author-nim 🤠