Chapter 5.

*Kringg*

The lunch bell rang indicating that our break was over.

I got up, dumped my trash, and returned the tray before heading back to class for academy.

I don't really have any homework due or projects that need to be assembled or presented. So I decided that I would sleep until 3rd block.

~

I reached the door of my classroom, when I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull be back. My mind filled up with questioning thoughts as I wonder who was holding me.

Until they turned me around, I finally knew.

Jeon Jungkook.
(tHIs bItCH-)

I sent him glares, wanting him to explain his actions. Also for an apology, cuz I ain't excusing this guy for shit.

"The fuck you want hoe?"

"Damn. I was just trying to get your attention."

"Ha! No, you ain't getting my attention for shit." I yanked my wrist out of his hold and stood back, crossing my arms in the process.

"Well it seems like I already have it!" He smirks. Making him look somewhat appealing to my vision.

"Not anymore bitch." And with that I walk away. Attempting to flip my hair in his face, when really it hit me in the eye.

I grumble a smOl "ow" before sitting down and getting comfortable.

I gently lay my head on my arm and face the window on my left side. It was raining.

I liked it when it rained. I find it so calming, and when you listen to soft or chill music, it just makes everything feel more comfortable.

My eyes slowly get heavier as I think about how relaxing the sound of the rain drops pitter-pattering on the window and roof is.

And slowly I drift off to sleep...

To Be Continued...
———————————————————————
Heyyyyyyy!!! So, I'm leaving in like 2 days - it's Sunday rn - and I wanted to update. Sorry if the chapters are short, I might do something for the next chapter though.

I'll probably update on Tuesday or like Wednesday when my group gets to the hotel. And of course when I get wifi.

But, until then please continue to support my book and please vote or comment! Or do whatever you please, (AS LONG AS IT'S POSITIVE SHIT I'M GUCCI! BUT IF IT AIN'T. SIS. WE GON' HAVE A PROBLEM-)

Okie bye!🤪💞

- Authornim 🤠