Chapter 3.

"Y/N! Sit over here!"

I turned my head as I hear my name being called. Only to see my small group of friends who I had class with for first period.

I started towards the table when I suddenly get shoved out of the way by, none other than Jeon Jungkook. The school's biggest playboy.

"Dude! What the fuck?"

I stared him right in the eye waiting for an apology. But to unfortunate reason, my teacher walked in right as I said that.

"Miss Kim please come to my desk. Now."

Her eyes were hard. It was like she was trying to burn a whole through my head. But it didn't affect me, because I'm a tough girl.

"Could you explain to me why you used such foul language just now?"

"So? It's not like you never cuss. Besides, it's my mouth so why would you c- " I was cut off by someone's voice who seemed familiar.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Choi. What Y/N meant to say was that she didn't mean to use bad words. It was all out of instincts." As she finished reasoning with the teacher she gave me a 'why'd you have to be rude?' look.

"I'll let it slide this time. But remember, if this happens again I won't hesitate to send you to the office and give you an after-school detention. Do you understand?"

I groaned before answering.

"Yes Mrs. Choi."

"Good. Now go back to your seats, class will be starting in just a few minutes."

I walked back to my table and slumped down in my chair.

"Did you seriously have to give her an attitude Y/N? What if she actually DID give you an after-school? You know what your oarents would do if they recieved a phone call from the principal."

I lazily turned my head towards the voice and my stone face slowly turned into a frown.

"Rebecca. Did you seriously have to interfere with our conversation? What if she dragged you aling with me? You know the consequences your parents would hurl at you if they found out." I responded.

She rolls her eyes as she sits back down and faces front. Ready for the teacher to start the lesson.

"Alright kids open up your math notebooks and turn to page 184."

And the lesson began...

To Be Continued...
———————————————————————

Hey there! I probably will update later tonight, I just have to finish my homework and get packing for my trip.

I'm super excited!! Anyways, please leave a comment and tell me how this chapter was. Sorry if it was a little boring and short, I'll try to make the nexbchapter longer with more events happening.

But for now please continue to support my story! Remember to vote and leave a comment, thank you!💗

- Author-nim 🤠