Chapter 12.

"Mommy look! I caught a butterfly!"

"You should be reading instead of fooling around like your sister."
-
"Mommy look! I can run fast!"

"You should be studying."
-
"Mom look! I got a 95% on my test!"

"Go to your room, now."
-
"Mom can I hang out with ~~ today after school?"

"No. Why are you so focused on friends. They won't help you in life."
-
"Mom I'm in the top 5 of my class!"

"Why aren't you at the top?"
-
"Mom, here's my report card."

*SMACK*

"I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS. YOU'RE HOPELESS. Both you and your brother."
-
"Mom why can't you stay? It's my 16th birthday party?!"

"I have work. It's an important meeting. You'll be fine."

"Don't you care about me?! I'm your daughter!"

*WHAAM*

"Don't ever raise your voice at me again. I'm your mother, don't disrespect me like that."

*slam*

"You don't act like one.."
-
"Mom?"

"What now?"

"Can we talk?"

"What is this about? I have work to do."

"Ugh! You always say that. You never make time for us! Every time ~~ or I ask you to stay with us you leave!"

"Are you serious right now?! So this is what you want to talk about?"

"You're never there for us. AND NOW THAT DAD IS SICK EVERYTHING IS GETTING WORSE!"

"ARE YOU THE ONE WHO WORKS THERE ASS OFF TO HAVE THIS FAMILY HE WHERE THEY ARE NOW? ARE YOU THE ONE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO TWO KIDS? WERE YOU THE ONE WHO HAD TO PROVIDE FOR A WHOLE FAMILY?"

"IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR US WHY'D YOU HAVE A FAMILY? THIS FAMILY IS FALLING APART BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU'RE THE MONSTER!"

*SLAM* *WHACK*

"MOMMY STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING HER! STOP IT! STOP IT!"

"SHE DESERVES IT! YOU'RE NEXT."

I should've been there for you. I should have been there to care for you. I'm a horrible person. I can't even call myself a mother.

All this time I was completely oblivious to the pain and sorrow I have brought onto the family I once had.

I can't take this. I need to go back. I need to fix everything. No matter what it takes I will go back to them. This sick bastard won't keep me here for long.

"Psycho."
_________________________________________

Hello everyone, I deeply apologize for not updating for so long. I've had no motivation to write and I didn't know how to write the next chapter. But fortunately, quarantine has brought me to the point of updating!

Thank you to everyone who has read my books so far! Please feel free to vote, and comment suggestions or anything really.

Have a great day, night, or afternoon!
- Angie