Secrets Revealed

Danny's POV

"What does forever mean?" I all of a sudden was light headed.

"The only reason Mom and Dad died was because they were attacked. There is a chance I might die though. I have been sick and light headed all of the time. You know maybe cancer or something." Toria shrugged.

"Toria you are not gonna die. You do not have cancer." Dylan said. Toria was sitting on Dylan's lap.

"How can I live forever? I have a heartbeat. Don't I?" I felt for my pulse. Yeah it's still there.

"Yes you do. But unlike others you could go for years without eating,breathing, drinking. As long as you have you mate there." Toria explained.

"Looks like you are stuck with me forever, toots." Mason whispered in my ear.

"Dad's side of the family was cursed. Everyone who mates with us instantly lives forever." Jasper explained.

"So why is that a curse? I mean I would like to live forever." Alex had a hold of Trevor's hand. 

"Because a witch named Thenema was once our great great great grandfather's mate. When he found out she was a mate, he rejected her. She then cursed him to live forever. Then, after he couldn't find another mate, she cursed the More name." Jones was sitting by himself. Like normal.

"Well, so how long have you all known this?"  I was radiating with anger.

"Since Toria and Dylan had found each other."  Damien sat with Rose Ann next to him.

"So all four older kids new the whole time and didn't tell Alex or I?"  Secrets!  More freaking secrets!

"No only Jasper and Toria new.  Whne I turend 18, I knew.  Then, when Rose Ann was marked we told those two.  At some point, when I find my mate, I will have to tell her too."  Jones explained.

"Whatever.  I just need to go for a run.  Mason would you care to go with?"  I got up nad walked to the door.

"Mason and I need to talk.  Why don't you call that guard of yours?"  Jasper crossed his arms.

"Yeah I will call Cameron, baby.  You just wait take a breath, don't kill anyone."  Mason walked over and put his hand on my shoulders.

"Alright.  I'm going to lie down.  Have Cameron come get me.  Which room is ours?"  I asked.  I was breathing harshly.

"Up stairs, up the ladder on the wall when you make it to the top of the stairs.  That whole floor is to ourselves.  The bathroom and closet are up there too.  If you are asleep, Cameron will be here tomorrow too."  Mason kissed my head, I went upstairs.  Secrets.  I hate freaking secrets.  I don't like to keep them, and I sure as hell don't like them to be kept from me.

Mason's POV

This little party was not suppose to go this way.  Ever was freaking out.

"So what is going on?"  I sat down and looked at Toria and Jasper. 

"Guys why don't you go check on Danny?  Or like maybe go outside?  Mason, Jasper, and I need to talk."  Toria said.

"Why can't we-"  Alex started.

"Out now!"  Japser ordered.

"We can go to my office.  It's on the right."  There were two white french doors that led to my home office.

"Alright, but you guys seriously go do something." Toria barked.  Everyone nodded their heads, and we left.  Nobody followed us.  Not even Dylan.  Once we all entered my office, we took seats.

"So what is going on you two?"  I sat behind my desk.  Toria and Jasper took the two other seats.  They looked at eachother and nodded.

"Why don't you tel him, Toria?"  Jasper was the first to talk in minutes.  "I mean I didn't know until lat night."

"Alright, Mason listen.  You can't-"  Toria was cut off.

"Mason!"  Danny screamed.

----------------------------------------------

What is going on?  OMG!  This is crazy!  What is wrong with Danny?  What can't Mason do?  Have a fantabulous Thanksgiving!!  Keep reading!  Love y'all!