Get Over It

Alex's POV

"Hey I will see you after camp tomorrow night.  K babe?"  Trevor said getting up from the swing.

"Okay."  I stood up with him.

"Love you."  He said as he pulled his jacket on.

"Love you too."  I have him a quick peck and a hug.  Did I know what love was?  No, but I was pretty sure I kinda knew what it was.  Slowly, I made my way back inside.  Dylan and Toria were whispering.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?"  I sat down on the couch.

"Nothing.  Danny is calling you."  Toria said suspiciously.

"Okay."  I said my phone started ringing.  That was like the creepiest thing ever when she was able to do that.  The song Feeling Myself started playing.  Danny may have been a total country music junky, but occasionally she would find a Miley Cyrus or Jason Derulo song.

"Danny?"  I answered the phone.

"Hey baby sis.  What are you doing?"  Danny asked me.

"Oh nothing.  Trevor just left, and I have camp tomorrow."  I said walking to my room.

"That's cool.  That's cool."  Danny had some noise in the background.

"Yeah what about you?"  I shut my bedroom door.  Jones was on one side of me watching tv really loudly, and Damien and Rose Ann were on the other side probably having sex.

"Well I just got back from a party, and now I am watching Insidious."  Typical Danny.  Always watching horror movies.

"Cool what kind of party?"  Right now I realized I really needed to appologize.

"Um we went to a bar and came back.  Then, fought with people and decided I needed a blast from the past myself."  There was a loud banging on the wall.

"Hold on Danny."  I said putting the phone down.  I made my way to Damien's door.

"God damn Damien!  Are you watching porn again?!"  I walked in.  He sure as hell wasn't.  Damien grabbed the sheet and pulled it on top of him and Rose.

"Alex out!"  Damien screamed.

"My sweet innocent eyes!  How could you?!  This is horrible!"  I screamed and covered my eyes.

"Your eyes aren't sweet or innocent!  So you better leave before I make sure that they aren't!"  Damien yelled.  I shut the door and walked out.  I snickered and grabbed the phone.  Danny screamed.

"Danny are you okay?!"  I yelled.

"Oh yeah I am fine.  I just am really jumpy still."  Danny laughed.

"Yeah you are.  So did you and Mason get into a fight?  That's what it sounded like."  I asked sitting down on my bed.  Damien was moaning really loud and hitting the wall.  He kept saying stuff to Rose Ann.  She kept screaming his name.  It was sick.  Jones wasn't helping either.

"Yeah did Toria tell you?"  Danny kept turning up the TV I could hear it.

"No she didn't.  I uh was listening in."  I admitted.  "But would you mind if I sat in your room?  It's a little loud up here."

"Yeah yeah go for it.  You can go down there anytime.  Just don't make a mess.  I am gonna be back at somepoint, so I will need a room to come back to.  I remember how it was when Jasper moved out.  I slept in his room for like 3 months."

"You seriously are going to come back down?"

"Well yeah duh, my baby sister is turning 15 in 3 weeks.  I wouldn't miss that for the world."