Beeping

There was beeping.  That's all I heard.  Beeping.  I couldn't open my eyes, but I couod hear everything around me.  It was like all I could do was sleep.  I don't know how long I'd been there, but I know that it had to be a while.  I felt a rush of wind blow through wherever I was.  I laid there in the darkness until my body couldn't take it anymore, and I fell asleep.  

I was walking through the forest, not in my wolf form, but I was in a dress.  I was quietly wandering around.  I looked up at the luchious green sky above my head, and there was a beautiful blanket of soft green grass under my feet.  I didn't see anybody.  It was just me, myself, and I.  Then, something ran behind me.  I whipped around.  Nothing was there.  I saw the trees moving quietly as if it were the wind moring thim.  I took a step, and then, there was a howling behind me.  I wipped around.  I knew that sound.  It was Mason's howl.  I turned around and ran to the sound of the howl.  I sprinted pushing trees out of my way, and I hurdled everything in my way.

That was when I saw a child.  I skidded to a stop completely forgetting the sound of Mason calling for me.  The child was small.  He looked fragile.  He looked almost breakable as he stood there staring at me.  His crystal eyes stared deep into my green-hazelish ones.  I took a step to the child.  He just stood there.  Where was I?  What was this child doing here?

"Are you okay?"  I asked the small little boy.  He shook his head and pointed behind me.  I turned around to see a wolf.  A black wolf with silver eyes.  It was growling.  I knew who it was after we made eye contact.  It was Mason.  Maosn was growling at the small boy.  What was he doing?  I looked back to the boy.  Mason looked like he was going to kill him at any second.  I couldn't allow a small, fragile, defenseless boy be killed by my mate.

'Move out of the way, Ever.'  Mason ordered me.  I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"You leave him alone, Mason.  The boy has done nothing to you or this pack."  I growled back just as frghtening.  Maosn jumped off of the rock stepping towards me.  I took a step backwards.  This was the first time that Mason had ever really scared me.  The child ran up to me.  He lateched onto my leg.

"Don't let him hurt me, Mommy."  The boy started crying into my leg.  Mommy?  I didn't have children.  Why was he calling me 'Mommy'?

"I won't.  He won't touch you.  Just stop.  Listen go run as fast as you can.  I will save you.  Run and don't stop running unless I save you.  If somone calls for you, don't turn back. Just run."  I ordered the little child.  He nodded his head; hugged me one more time; and he was gone.  I turned to Mason.  He started to move away from me.  I lept in front of him.

'God damnit, Ever!  Move!' Mason yelled at me.  I glowered at him.  How could he be doing this?  If that boy was my son, then he was Mason's also.

"You leave my son alone. You are his father-"  Mason tackled me to the ground.

'Don't you call that little monster my son.  You kept him after Blake raped you, and I refuse to know him as my son.' Mason growled at me.  He couldn't be Blake's child.  He looked just like Mason!  The anger raging inside of me took me to a whole new level.  I pushed Mason off of me throwing him to the ground.  I tackled Mason shifting in mid-air.  I love him.  I love him.  I love him.  I continued to think so that I didn't rip out his throat.  

'Ever listen to me.  I am here to help you.  Don't let this anger control you.  Louis will cross the boarder, adn he will be okay.  Mason is your mate.  You will die without him.  Let Toria take him.  If she cannot have a child, give her on!'  Angel told me.  No!  I would not let someone take my baby boy.