Damn Drunks

Alcohol, because no great story starts with someone eating a salad.

-Anonymous

Brindly's POV

I walked through the door, and the music was booming!  Show Off by Somo was playing.  I immediately went to the dance floor to find me a cute boy to dance with.  Suddenly, a guy was behind me, and he had his hands on my hips.  I'm not gonna lie; I was a little bit tipsy.  We were dancing, and it got pretty hot if you know what I mean.  Suddenly, the boy I was dancing with was on the floor, and I saw Jasper with a brght red face.  He was pissed.  His wolf, Tyler, was taking control.  You could tell from his eyes shifting to a dark gray then back to hazel. 

"Jasper!  What the hell?!"  I said, but I was too pissed to feel the buzz from the alcohol anymore. 

"I'm not gonna let you grind on some random dude twice your age!"  He screamed over the music.  I was walking over to get another drink when Jasper grabbed my wrist.  "I'm sorry, but I-"  I cut him off. 

"It's my life!  I'm not your beta anymore okay?"  I yelled.  He looked surprised that I yelled back.  I pulled my wrists from his grip and strode over to the kitchen.  When I got there, I looked behind my shoulder to see Jasper running out of the house.  Damn!  Tyler and him must have been pissed.  I scanned the kitchen and I saw Danny!  She was surrounded by beer bottles and shot glasses.  She had the tolerance of a 14 year-old; luckily I could drink about as much as a 21 year-old male.  I have a drunk for a mom, remember?  All of a sudden, Toria walked into the house screaming at Danny and Dylan.  Oh shit!  Danny's gonna get it! 

"Toria!"  I yelled as she was dragging Danny away, but she couldn't hear me.  I mind-linked her, Make sure you tie your hair up!

Shove it!  I am not in the mood for it!  She snapped.  Well, this is great!  First, Jasper is pissed as the firery pits of hell, and Danny has about 2 seconds before she gets bitch slapped by Toria.

Mason's POV

I definitely did not like this side of Victoria.  She was scary as hell! 

"What the hell?!  Why in the grace of the holy Moon Goddess would you be drinking again?!"  Victoria put her hands on her hips not letting Dylan even getting close to touching her.

"Um maybe because you know sometimes alcohol looks really good?"  Ever said with a smart ass look on her face.  Wow this was going south.  I made my way to Ever.  She reeked of alcohol.

"Danny!  You don't want to start some stupid shit!  This party is over!  The alcohol is out of here!"  Victoria stated.

"No it's not!  I can drink a lot more than ever now!  I am a werewolf remember I shifted.  So cool your shit!"  Ever started to walk away from me, but I grabbed her right on time.

"Put me the hell down!"  She screamed as we made our way through the crowd.

"No Ever, I will not!  Forget it!  You are going downstairs!"  I continued walking until some little twerp showed up.

"Dude!  Put her down!  Or I will call the police!"  This kid was maybe 5'8".  I could seriously throw him across the house and not flinch once.

"Listen here little mister.  This is my girl.  She is in so much shit right now, you wouldn't believe it.  So you must have mistaken me for someone who is scared of you and the police.  I suggest that you go back to where ever the hell you came from, midget!"  I spat at him.

"Y-y-yes sir"  He walked away.

"That was rude!  I knew him!"  Ever kicked me.

"Well I really don't care."  I said and walked down the stairs.

"You piss me off!"  She pouted.  Then, I heard Victoria stop the party.  Yay, time for bed.

"I know but you love me."  I said walking into her room, and tossing her on the bed.  She tried to get back up.  "Where the hell do you think your going?"  I pulled her down on the bed next to me.

"Um to change."  She got up again.  This time she walked over to her bathroom and looked in the mirror.  "Wow, i am mess."

"Yeah but a hot mess at that."  I pulled off my shirt.

"Yeah whatever.  Can you grab me some clothes?"  She started brushing her teeth.  I started rummaging through her drawers.  Finally, I found a lacy tank top and some booty shorts.  She walked out of the bathroom, and over to the bed.

"Here babe."  I handed her clothes to her. 

"Really?"  She gave me the Are-you-serious look.

"Yeah really.  I could help you ya know."  I smirked at her.

"Oh yeah?"  She sat up on the bed.

"Mhmm like this."  I pulled off her dress.  She squealed when it came off.

"Mason!"  She giggled.  Then, she pulled on her tank top and shorts.  Finally, she climbed into the bed.  I then laid down next to her.  I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her waist.  She nuzzled her head in my chest.  Then, drifted off to sleep.  After laying there a while, I decided I wanted to surprise her.  So after I finished, I laid back down pulled her close to me and drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all have enjoyed the book so far!  The last chapter was over 2500 words!  Do you know how long I sat staring at the computer?!   Well I hope you aren't disapointed!  Go check me out on Instagram at the_loved_1 !  Thanks for over 300 reads!  Keep reading my lovelies!!!