New Places, New Faces

We meet new people for a reason: either they're a blessin or lesson.
-Anonymous
Danny's POV
"Welcome home princess." Mason said walking through the front door of the pack house.

"Home yeah home."  I sighed.  Mason looked over aqt me with disapointment.  

"Listen, I know that it's hard being in a new place and without your family, but it will get bettter.  I promise.  You are okay with this right?"  He hugged me from behind.

"Yeah, yeah.  It's just weird I guess.  it's so quiet compared to my house.  Nromally, Dylan and Toria are play fighting, Damien and Rose are on the couch telling each other how much they love one another, Alex,"  I paused after her name remembering that she said she hated me, "Alex would be complaining about how horrible life is, Jones tryng to watch tv but yelling instead, and when Jasper is home he'll hug and tickle me."  I started tearing up.

"Well, normally the house is loud and has kids running around and a whole bunch of people.  I had everyone leave the house though so I could show you around."  Mason admitted.

"So is this all yours?"  I looked around the huge entry way.

"No, no, no, but I do have several rooms all to ourselves."  He smirked.  Damn perv.

"Don't be a creep!!"  I turned around and hit his chest.

"I can try I guess."  He paused for a second, "Mmm nope!  Didn't work."  Mason winked at me.

"You're so dumb."  I rolled my eyes at him.

"I know, but we have gotta get started or we will never finish before everyone gets here."  He said pulling my hand leaving my bags on the floor.  We entered a huge room with a flat screen tv, a couple of sofa chairs, a love seat, and a huge sectional.  "so this is a living room type thing.  The guys kind of just sleep here when it is necessary."  He then made his way to a kitchen.  It had granite counter tops, dark wooden cabinets, a bar that had a dining room on the other side, an island, and it had a window showing a huge gardenwith a deck and a pool and a huge grassy yard.  So far, I loved it.  "This is the kitchen.  Currently we are foodless, so my parents are out buying that stuff."  I gulped at the sound of his parents.  What if they didn't like me?  What if they thought I wasn't a good Luna?!

"Listen babe you don't need to worry.  They said they love you just from your name."  Mason calmed me down.

'Okay, okay, if you say so."  I whispered.

"Yes I do say so.  Let's go finish up.  I think you'll love the rest."  He assured me.  We made our way to a room with rows of chairs and sofas, a huge tv that covered the wall, and there was a cute little wall decall.  It said, "Take a breath, sit down, and watch a movie."

"This madam is our theatre room.  The guys and I watch tv in here, but then end up watching chick flicks with girls."  He groaned.

"Well I hope you like The Notebook cause I watch that a lot.  Oh and The Fault In Our Stars."  I looked up at him.  He just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, I guess I might have to suck it up for you luv.  There is one more room on this floor you should really see."  

"How the hell do you fit another room on this floor?"  I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Just come on."  He pulled me down the hall to the last room.  "So this is the game room.  X-box, Play Station, Wii, Kinect, you name it, we got it."  This room had a huge tv, with game chairs, a couch, surround sound, posters of Halo, GTA, and thousands of other games, finallly there were computers in the back.  My dream room.