Mate?

There's something about you and I'm finding it impossible to stay away.

-Christian Grey

Danny's POV

That's our mate! Something inside Of my head was talking. What the hell?!

Who the hell are you?! I asked the strange voice.

I am Angel. Your wolf spirit. Now back off I need to come out. She ordered. Then all of a sudden, I had no control over my body. The huge black wolf turned to me. His eyes were now a deep lightish gray.

Come with me. The wolf ordered us.  I was screaming inside trying to get Angel to give me back power, but Angel was way too strong for me to make a difference.  

After about 5 minutes, we came to a six story mansion.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  There was a garden, a fountain, and trees all over.  It was absolutely beautiful.  

Stay here, I am going to get you some clothes.  Oh ya, I am going to shift real quick.  With that, I turned around so he could.  After he shifted, he went inside.  

When he came back out, I saw that he was absolutely gorgeous.  His eyes were a bluish gray, his hair looked like he just rolled out of bed, was easily 6'7", and his muscles were bulging.  He was wearing a white t-shirt, dark denim jeans, and clothes for me  were in his hands.

"Here you get dressed and meet me inside."  He tossed me the clothes and walked inside through the huge french doors.  I backed up into the woods.  Quickly, I took control changed, and walked into the massive house.  

"Follow me, I don't want your pack to do something stupid."  He said grabbing my hand.  I still didn't know who the hell this guy was.

"I'm not following you anywhere!  Until I know your name."  I planted my foot.   Boy did I have some nerve.

"I will explain in the car.  Now let's go!"  He pointed to the door.

"No.  I will not!  I don't even know your name!  You could try to kidnap me!  All I know is that you're an Alpha wolf, you live in a huge mansion, and this voice in my head keeps telling me that you are my mate.  So seriously I am not going anywhere."  I sat down on the floor like a little kid.

"Fine I guess we will do this the hard way."  He said before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!"  I screamed and kicked.

"You want to know my name?  OK.  I am Mason Rares, I am the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack, this is the pack house, not mine, and that voice is your wolf spirit.  She is telling you this because we are destined to be together for ever.  Now, are you happy?"  He stated walking and kept walking. 

"Oh so you're the kid that I have always fought with."  I remembered when I would fight with him when my father would hold the pack meetings with the other pack leaders.

"Yep.  The one who didn't think it was super cute.  Then, would pin you to the ground because I am about 3 years older than you."  He otld me.  After a couple of minutes,I figured out something.

"Wait we've seen eachother before!  When I was 14, you came to my house and you were fighting with my brother!  Did you know then?"  I tried to free myself, but it was pointless.

"No I didn't.  I couldn't tell really because I was so focused on killing your brother."  He admitted to me.

"Oh."  I was still trying to move.  I have no Idea why though.